Hide all your jewellery under the floor

Zip up your pockets,

keep everything tight

From a busload of thieves from the stadium of shite

They'll climb in your garden and rifle your bins

They live on pot noodles and leftover things

They'll break through a window and steal all your goods

Then back to the camp in pennywell woods

When Sunday comes it's Halloween but it's also time to watch our team.

Wear your colours, wear your shirts, lets hit the mackems where it hurts.

Sing your song, sing it loud, we're black n white and very proud.

So bring it on, let Sunday come, lets stuff the filthy mackem scum!

Rather nervous now!

I'm nervous as fuck for this one, I've been talking shit to mackems at work all week, I'll have to hide for a long time if this one goes pear shaped. Looking forward to the session tomorrow though, I've took Monday off especially.

After my recent scorecast success, my advice is to put your holiday money on Nolan FGS and the 3-1 win. Come on!!!

Put it this way - I wouldn't feel comfortable standing next a man who has three antelope for breakfast everyday and neither will your midfield.

Especially since as we speak - Tiote is making his way though your squads ''wags'' with lightning precision and is also very good at ball retention/distribution.

He's a beast.

Haha! ;)

Edited by harrynufc

Got woken up at 3am by some lass I've been trying to get fired into ringing me pissed! Not been able to sleep since, the sessions due to start anytime soon as well. To cut to the chase, I need pro plus, or class A drugs.

Do you lot get nervous or excited about this game?

I get nervous. Part of me wants to go out for a walk and just find out the result. However I've been thinking of nothing but this for days. Similar feeling to the Villa game 2 seasons ago.

Got woken up at 3am by some lass I've been trying to get fired into ringing me pissed! Not been able to sleep since, the sessions due to start anytime soon as well. To cut to the chase, I need pro plus, or class A drugs.

Hopefully your crack turns out to be smack.

;):razz: :razz: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: