Newcastle United FC 5-1 5under1and AFC

Guest Tuco Ramirez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool could do with more scousers in the team. We could do with players like Rooney, Baxter, Rodwell, Nolan, Barton to play with Gerrard and Carra. Newcastle have the same amount of scousers in the team as us for fuck sake. Nolan and Barton played well today.

Didn't your mob win today?

Why are posting on here?

Why are posting on here?

I've posted in the other games thread and I've posted on other forums pal. Anyway more people posting in here fucking christmas come early for the geordies winning 5-1 against their mates. I'm not some sad twat who sits on me PC allday by the way I'm hung over from last night.

A few of the regulars not posting tonight hey lads? I think they got their kids out trick or treating. Fucking cupboards running low I think hey lads? Food more important than Newcastle winning 5-1 I suppose.

:angry: Had to read your nonsense twice and it still didnt make much sense. Get some sleep mate.

And for those mackems who can't sleep, here you are:

Mackem suicide hotline: 0800-51515151

Why are posting on here?

I've posted in the other games thread and I've posted on other forums pal. Anyway more people posting in here fucking christmas come early for the geordies winning 5-1 against their mates. I'm not some sad twat who sits on me PC allday by the way I'm hung over from last night.

:lol:

Course you're not toughguy, course you're not. :angry:

A few of the regulars not posting tonight hey lads? I think they got their kids out trick or treating. Fucking cupboards running low I think hey lads? Food more important than Newcastle winning 5-1 I suppose.

I'm just going to take a guess and say a lot of them are out on the drink you nutter and does not posting on an internet forum after your team win make you a shit fan now? :angry:

Edited by Barton7

My first derby........Dont let me down! :angry:

williamderbyday.jpg

Get the fuck in!

Had to watch the match in Sleepers East Boldon which is about 70% sunderland and 30% Newcastle.....O what fun we had.

You dont get this atmosphere watchinh this stuff in sam jacks etc..

Fucking ruled the roost and kickked some mackem ass.

Get In