Newcastle United FC 5-1 5under1and AFC

Guest Tuco Ramirez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering he was on the pitch for 50 minutes, their record signing was a fucking disaster!

He's somehow on the Ballon D'or shortlist in all :angry:

its a mixture of World Cup top player as well European player though is it not this year?

Considering he was on the pitch for 50 minutes, their record signing was a fucking disaster!

He's somehow on the Ballon D'or shortlist in all :angry:

its a mixture of World Cup top player as well European player though is it not this year?

Aye that's what I thought too but regardless he only played for a french team before the mackems and he scored 3 world cup goals against less than top opposition it just seems odd when you look at the rest of the players listed

I might have missed but did we findout why he did the dance?

Or was it just to give the toon fans something to do at work this week while passing their mackem colleagues?

United fighting spirit key factor in win - Barton

"But set plays is a big part of the game and we did well.

"We're not totally reliant on them, but with the aerial ability we've got, we'd be fools not to take advantage of that.

."

Love that we're a real threat at set pieces these days. Used to get sick of the times (admittedly years ago) we'd go to places and play a load of pretty football only to get beat by corners and free kicks we couldn't defend for toffee. Unreliable memory on my part to a degree I'm sure, but it felt like the old Arsenal would do that to us every game.

Now we're far more determined in defending set pieces and far more threatening attacking them.

Also as Barton points out (and the media recognition of it is pretty much universal now) there does seem to be a real unified, fighting spirit and it's making a difference. It has to obviously or we'd be fucked. It's just a shame we very rarely seemed to have that at the club when we were blessed with a more talented array of players, as who knows what we could have achieved in those circumstances. Water under the bridge now, but that was always the scandalous waste of the past for me.

I think a big difference is our ability to deliver a cross these days which was something that was definitely lacking in the relegation season. The number of times we failed to beat the first man when taking a corner back in 2008/09 was criminal.

700 OB on duty yesterday, and walking past them on Barrack Road, there was about 30 of them smart as fuck lasses, I thought to mesel what yee ganna dee if it kicks off like? Get ya tits oot to calm the crowds. SEVEN HUNDRED, am sorry like but that is way over the top when you consider there was only 70 policing Aston Villa v Birmingham City. The toon shouldn't have to pay all that Old Bill bill.

I'm not one to say I told you so with regards to the game, but I did. We'll beat them at the SOS too where the atmosphere is never as good as it was yesterday for the most part. Thought we should've ripped it out of them even more at 5-0 though, but to be fair there was only about 800 of them left :angry: They looked so so so miserable, and even at 0-0 they didn't contribute to the atmosphere, anyone that rates their support as highly as ours, I'm not on about numerically which isn't even an issue, but vocally, is a tool.

United fighting spirit key factor in win - Barton

"But set plays is a big part of the game and we did well.

"We're not totally reliant on them, but with the aerial ability we've got, we'd be fools not to take advantage of that.

."

Love that we're a real threat at set pieces these days. Used to get sick of the times (admittedly years ago) we'd go to places and play a load of pretty football only to get beat by corners and free kicks we couldn't defend for toffee. Unreliable memory on my part to a degree I'm sure, but it felt like the old Arsenal would do that to us every game.

Now we're far more determined in defending set pieces and far more threatening attacking them.

Also as Barton points out (and the media recognition of it is pretty much universal now) there does seem to be a real unified, fighting spirit and it's making a difference. It has to obviously or we'd be fucked. It's just a shame we very rarely seemed to have that at the club when we were blessed with a more talented array of players, as who knows what we could have achieved in those circumstances. Water under the bridge now, but that was always the scandalous waste of the past for me.

I think a big difference is our ability to deliver a cross these days which was something that was definitely lacking in the relegation season. The number of times we failed to beat the first man when taking a corner back in 2008/09 was criminal.

Agreed. A midget first string forward line didnt assist our chances much either mind. It was soul destroying when we'd win a corner and you just knew there was no advantage to us having it at all.

700 OB on duty yesterday, and walking past them on Barrack Road, there was about 30 of them smart as fuck lasses, I thought to mesel what yee ganna dee if it kicks off like? Get ya tits oot to calm the crowds. SEVEN HUNDRED, am sorry like but that is way over the top when you consider there was only 70 policing Aston Villa v Birmingham City. The toon shouldn't have to pay all that Old Bill bill.

I'm not one to say I told you so with regards to the game, but I did. We'll beat them at the SOS too where the atmosphere is never as good as it was yesterday for the most part. Thought we should've ripped it out of them even more at 5-0 though, but to be fair there was only about 800 of them left :angry: They looked so so so miserable, and even at 0-0 they didn't contribute to the atmosphere, anyone that rates their support as highly as ours, I'm not on about numerically which isn't even an issue, but vocally, is a tool.

Apparently some organised violence occurred somewhere in the city.

Have you been to a derby at SOL? I was at the game when we beat you lot 2-1 and can guarantee we matched your atmosphere yesterday.

Have you been to a derby at SOL? I was at the game when we beat you lot 2-1 and can guarantee we matched your atmosphere yesterday.

Quit while you're behind tbf.

We weren't allowed out the front door of the vaults because some bother was going on in the Bigg Market about 6ish (time became a hazy mystery a couple of hours earlier).

If there was only 37 arrests all day I can't imagine it was that much though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 5 FUCKING 1 YOU SHITE FUCKING WANKERS HAHAHAHA

shiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 5 FUCKING 1 YOU SHITE FUCKING WANKERS HAHAHAHA

shiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

your mature

and your fucking shit.

after all the fucking gloating about our fluke against villa, carroll being shite, you shite bastards got what was coming. embarrassed? hahahahah

and your fucking shit.

after all the fucking gloating about our fluke against villa, carroll being shite, you shite bastards got what was coming. embarrassed? hahahahah

If you look through this thread you will find that I have not been anything but complementary about Newcastle. I think Carroll is a top player that should be involved in the England setup. We were second best all over the pitch yesterday and we didnt even show up really. Fair play.

But my comment still stands about the SOL atmosphere when we beat you lot 2-1 matching yesterdays.

and your fucking shit.

If you look through this thread you will find that I have not been anything but complementary about Newcastle. I think Carroll is a top player that should be involved in the England setup. We were second best all over the pitch yesterday and we didnt even show up really. Fair play.

But my comment still stands about the SOL atmosphere when we beat you lot 2-1 matching yesterdays.

No chance, you've got your rose tinted spectacles on.

You's over-rate your support, which was clearly evident yesterday as it was utter garbage.

It's like a library at your place at times, especially when you've got vast empty spaces all over the ground.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

and your fucking shit.

Did you get the t-shirt, the mug, or the gift pack that included the DVD? :angry:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/chalkboards/create

Above is the link to the Guardian chalkboards. Tiote is king.

Williamson 8/8 :angry:

Barton's corners were great. All right into the danger area, and the vast majority to a Newcastle player.

Always been a bugbear of mine since the Robson days our poor corners, wasted on hitting the first man.

Sad but true.

The first game (2-2) in the new ground was a great atmosphere - none since have come anywhere near imo.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/chalkboards/create

Above is the link to the Guardian chalkboards. Tiote is king.

Williamson 8/8 :angry:

Barton's corners were great. All right into the danger area, and the vast majority to a Newcastle player.

Always been a bugbear of mine since the Robson days our poor corners, wasted on hitting the first man.

Sad but true.

Milner always used to hit the first man on corners. Actually, I'm pretty sure thats all I've seen him do this year as well

The first game (2-2) in the new ground was a great atmosphere - none since have come anywhere near imo.

When they invaded the pitch aye. Here's one for yeez older cunts. You know in 1990, I was at the play off home game, but what sanctions did we get for invading the pitch for 18 mins, did the FA do anything?

FUCK OFF BACK TO PENNYWELL, FUCK OFF BACK TO PENNYWELL, FUCK OFF BACK TO PENNYWELL :angry:

The mackems must be licking their wounds tonight like in their huts and social clubs. 4-1 and 5-1 in the space of 4 years heheheh :lol: if they weren't so mouthy we wouldn't rub it in as much.