Newcastle United FC 5-1 5under1and AFC

Guest Tuco Ramirez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next goal we score will see us have already scored half the amount we achieved in the relegation season. (40 scored in the relegation season, 19 so far).

The next goal Nolan scores will level him with that seasons top scorers, Micheal Owen and Obafemi Martins on 8 each.

Some of them really care that much about the derby.

I think it's going to be very hard for Bruce to turn it round as they are going to be on his back - that's the beauty of really beating them.

Bramble has a lot to do too.

Tiote has massively improved the team by filling the -1 that was Alan Smith!

Agreed. DM used to be such an under-rated position, but a good one runs the show. They win you things.

Hardly slated but Chris Holland could see that Enrique was our best player last season imo, Nolan was good though.

Ooof.

Some of them really care that much about the derby.

I think it's going to be very hard for Bruce to turn it round as they are going to be on his back - that's the beauty of really beating them.

Bramble has a lot to do too.

Bramble has nothing to prove to any of us. That red card makes no difference at all.

I'm embarrassed by the amount of stick Bruce has been getting over all this, makes no sense to me. A lot of people have just used it as a chance to have a go at him for being a 'Geordie'. Really pathetic.

Work with a mackem, asked her what time it was at 12.55 today, she wasn't too amused hahahaha

:icon_lol:

I have heard it all over this week. They're all mainly just recycled Spurs jokes though. :icon_lol: