Newcastle United FC 5-1 5under1and AFC

Guest Tuco Ramirez

mind you, credit to songbird, putting a fairly considered justification for their hatred on here amongst a torrent of abuse.

still, fuck off, there's a good tramp. The reason you're in the shadow is because you lot are so disfigured the sun itself shies away from you. You should definitely stop being obsessed with us because outside of this fixture, we really don't care that much about you. Sure we'd laugh if you went down, but we wouldn't celebrate as if we'd won the fucking league.

God you're pitiful. :D

I have that much hate going through me when it comes to newcastle united i cant even respond properly lol ..... You are just cunts !!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I refer you to the scene above.

I also refer you to songbirds own testimony.

When we went down, they cheered louder than for any goal they scored. Genuinely, if they won the Carling Cup and we got relegated? There'd be bigger celebrations at the end of the season than at the end of Feb.

mind you, credit to songbird, putting a fairly considered justification for their hatred on here amongst a torrent of abuse.

still, fuck off, there's a good tramp. The reason you're in the shadow is because you lot are so disfigured the sun itself shies away from you. You should definitely stop being obsessed with us because outside of this fixture, we really don't care that much about you. Sure we'd laugh if you went down, but we wouldn't celebrate as if we'd won the fucking league.

God you're pitiful. :shades:

I have that much hate going through me when it comes to newcastle united i cant even respond properly lol ..... You are just cunts !!!

:D:rimshot::)

Aye, blame the hate.

God you're pitiful. :rimshot:

A superior cunt, actually. Is it cold in our shadow? :D

The mackems like to portray themselves as humble folk when it suits them, now all of a sudden living it large in the belief that they are now the north-easts premier team and they like to throw the deluded tag at us very chance they get. What they always seem to forget is that EVERY time they came back into the prem they acted all billy big-bollocks about it. Claiming they'd 'turned a corner' and suchlike.

I remember 98-00 very well. This new-found breathtaking arrogance they seemed to have aquired is nothing new. The mackems always acted the big-time charlies when given the chance and they've had it stuffed down their throats every time. You'd think they would learn, but they don't. Getting ahead of themselves time after time.

That's pretty much the thing about 'them lot'; if it wasn't for the fans I'd have no problem with safc whatsoever.

And when sunday has come and gone I will move on. I get the feeling they won't. No matter what happens.

must be a nice view up there !!! THIS is the very reason we enjoy every little thing that upsets the cartoon army !!!!!!!!!!!!

Best day of my life.

@WayneFTM Same mate, or the day they went down!

Says it all really.

Indeed :D If the highlight of their footballing life is a narrow home win against a side that were in fucking freefall then it cements all the opinions about them being bitter for living in our shadow.

Greatest day of my footballing life was when Ned Kelly scored against Pompey back in 1992. But then i'm obsessed with Newcastle winning, not Sunderland losing.

I reckon you are obsessed with the fact that we are obsessed !!! BUT YES beating newcastle means more to us than any game of football ...we are always reminded day to day that we live in your shadow (and not just footy) SO to beat you means everything to us.....EVERYTHING !!!!

I understand why you hate us, but I still think it's pathetic. Now I could raise about 100 points about why mackems are up there with the most tragic people in the Western World, but I won't.....I'll only raise five.

1. Your lasses are fuckin ugly, I worked there for a few year it's not a myth you notice it every day there, it's genetic I think because the differences are incredible, some of it is diet but it's not all diet. Your lasses could all be extra's in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I worked with the lass at "Dox-ea" she was 5ft, fat face, tiny tits, big belly much bigger than her tits, fuckin massive arse, and on dress down days she'd pull g string above her pants so every fucka could see oh dear. Plus she'd had three abortions by the age of 20, an orange fuckin face and drove a Nova. Now she for me was the face of Sunderland.

2. The mackem accent is as bad as brummie, honest question, do you think the mackem accent is easy on the ear?

3. You type in mackem accent on here, why put "tak" it's take you inbred.

4. Every fucka in Sunderland smokes, and you wonder why the mackem life expectancy is 58 or something.

5. This is the worst one of the lot. You are defined as people not by your ship building heritage, not by your shit copy of the Tyne Bridge, you are defined by Newcastle, and you seem very keen to almost revel in it. You are fully aware that you're not capable of developing your own identity so you define yourselves by trying to compete against the odds with Newcastle, culturally (pmsl), economically, and most importantly football wise. See if Sunderland came second and we came fourth and qualified for the CL, the vast and utter majority of our fans wouldn't care less if you came above us, we'd just be delighted to get in the CL. See the season we went down, you've said yourself you were delighted we went down. See when you go down which is about as often as the average mackem lass drops her knickers, we couldn't give a fuck. When we came second in 97, Boro and you went down on the same day we qualified for the CL and it was a good laugh but I think most people were disappointed that we'd miss out on an interesting derby the next season. That is the difference, fair enough we look down our noses at you, and I read your site and you talk about "dea-cent mags who aren't ree-ley dul-ou-ded, and can tak a jo-ake", well let me tell you the people you talk about are probably from mixed area's your Washington's, your Jarrow's, your South Sh-ea-lds, people from where I come which is Newcastle look down our nose at you, always will as well, you're fuckin nobheads and you define yourselves as people and as football fans, against Britain's biggest underachievers and some would say losers. Your only ambition is to better than losers. That should be your motto on your pathetic 1997 badge in latin.

That's a bit harsh. Was in a conversation with a fellow Mag and a mackem* exiled in Tynemouth the other day, the Mag told him that some cannon balls round the corner from where he lived were from Nelson's flagship and were put there by one of the unsung hero's of the day, Lord Collingwood of Tyneside. This got us talking about Sunderland's famous sons and daughters........ Well we mentioned Kate Aidie, the author of the 'All creatures great and small' books and err, that was about it until I remembered the famous 'Wearside Jack' .........."I'm Jack. I see you are still having no luck catching me. I have the greatest respect for you George, but Lord! You are no nearer catching me now than four years ago when I started. I reckon your boys are letting you down, George. They can't be much good, can they?".

*Who cannot speak properly, honestly, I've never said 'what?' so much for a very long time, he has teeth like broken headstones in Walker graveyard with what looks like toffee encrusted at the top and bottom of them, I also had to explain some very rudimentary maths to him so he could work out how much material he needed. I've got to the give the lad a chance as he's fairly new and just been sent by an agency and to be fair is giving it a go but Jesus, he's fucking hard work.

After Kate Adie and Wearside Jack, I think that's it. Her who's leg came off has a proper mackem accent as far as I'm concerned too from Washington, Lady Mucka. I'll give them her. Kate Adie seems too sophisticated to be mackem though. There was a dance band who were mackems who had a decent song out about 97, who were so famous I can't remember who the fuck they were. Fuck that's gonna bug the life out of me now, brain well fucked up this week, so slow.

Edited by WDP

God you're pitiful. :)

A superior cunt, actually. Is it cold in our shadow? :rimshot:

must be a nice view up there !!! THIS is the very reason we enjoy every little thing that upsets the cartoon army !!!!!!!!!!!!

howay man, don't hold back - let yourself go into full meltdown, you know you won't be able to help it! :D

A made up nick name. Now, tell me, what is your clubs nickname going to be for this decade? Will you get a vote sent out in your season ticket renewal pack?

Regarding Stevie's band, I think it was 'fine day' by Opus III. Just to be make sure I looked on wikipedia and there wasn't a thing about them being from Sunderland, so it must have been them, like.

A made up nick name. Now, tell me, what is your clubs nickname going to be for this decade? Will you get a vote sent out in your season ticket renewal pack?

Regarding Stevie's band, I think it was 'fine day' by Opus III. Just to be make sure I looked on wikipedia and there wasn't a thing about them being from Sunderland, so it must have been them, like.

Was these...

You can hear a bit of mackem the way she says surely.

Was these...

You can hear a bit of mackem the way she says surely.

Wasn't there some kids from Sunderland who had a record called, "John Ketterly is a weatherman"?

still, fuck off, there's a good tramp. The reason you're in the shadow is because you lot are so disfigured the sun itself shies away from you. You should definitely stop being obsessed with us because outside of this fixture, we really don't care that much about you. Sure we'd laugh if you went down, but we wouldn't celebrate as if we'd won the fucking league. God you're pitiful. :D

Wasn't there a phot on a thread from a while back taken when they celebrated us going down, i remember it summed them up perfectly as i've never seen them look even close to that happy at anything their own team has done. It had blokes hugging and looking close to tears, one of the saddest things i've seen.

Wasn't there a phot on a thread from a while back taken when they celebrated us going down, i remember it summed them up perfectly as i've never seen them look even close to that happy at anything their own team has done. It had blokes hugging and looking close to tears, one of the saddest things i've seen.

This photo?

8594_display.jpg

Fist posted it about two pages back on this very thread. Sad isn't it?

To personify all Sunderland fans with "they" and not look at the individual is a little small minded. I am sure you will admit that even some Newcastle supporters can be less than friendly. Most Sunderland fans (if we are honest) are just glad to be playing the derby game again. Its a very special game and one that doesn't get enough credit nationally. Its good for the North East's revenue and shows those southerners how to go on.

The game will be a closely contested one with some key battles on the pitch.

Sunderland Strengths

- We have youth and fitness on our side. Our midfield lads just keep running and closing down

- Darren Bent for Obvious reasons

- how you lot cope with Elmohammady because most of our play comes from the right hand side

- Our defence is rock solid this season and we go into it with 3 successive clean sheets

Newcastle Strenths (Although you will be able to tell me better)

- Andy Carroll's aerial threat

- Nolan and his runs into the box

- Enrique and how much he can get forward

- Barton and his ever growing form

Edited by dionysus

To personify all Sunderland fans with "they" and not look at the individual is a little small minded. I am sure you will admit that even some Newcastle supporters can be less than friendly. Most Sunderland fans (if we are honest) are just glad to be playing the derby game again. Its a very special game and one that doesn't get enough credit nationally. Its good for the North East's revenue and shows those southerners how to go on.

Sunderland Strengths

- We have youth and fitness on our side. Our midfield lads just keep running and closing down

- how you lot cope with Elmohammady because most of our play comes from the right hand side

- Our defence is rock solid this season and we go into it with 3 successive clean sheets

Point 1 : We also have youth and fitness, so it's not on your side.

Point 2 : Because he's scored less goals than Nolan this season from open player? I'm going to go one step further and say he's shit, just one of the luckiest players around.

Point 3 : You should be more worried how Elmohammady copes with Jose and not the other way round.

Point 4 : Titus Bramble :D

Sunderland Strengths

Don't know about the spewa Kev pic dionysus but the rest of your post is quite sensible for an illiterate. :D

You mentioned Enrique's ability to get forward but it's also his ability to track back, his pace, ability on the ball and composure that answers your question about your attacking right side.

Edited by sammynb

Why not? Your bunch on RTG seem very happy to lump us all together and believe every stereotype they hear.

Sunderland Strengths

Not doing a lot there to illustrate that literacy levels are what they should be. :D