Newcastle United FC 5-1 5under1and AFC

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Kate Adie (who is so posh she talks like the Queen) was born on Tyneside iirc, and adopted by Mackems. And I always liked that Olive tune btw

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kate Adie (who is so posh she talks like the Queen) was born on Tyneside iirc, and adopted by Mackems. And I always liked that Olive tune btw

I used to love it too, used to be on Radio One every day followed by "Don't Speak". Definitely mackem.

from her Wiki page....

Adie was born in Northumberland, within sight of St Mary's Island. She was adopted as a baby by a Sunderland couple and grew up in the city.

from her Wiki page....

Adie was born in Northumberland, within sight of St Mary's Island. She was adopted as a baby by a Sunderland couple and grew up in the city.

Nee wonder she had a thirst for dangerous wartorn shitholes if that's how she grew up.

To personify all Sunderland fans with "they" and not look at the individual is a little small minded. I am sure you will admit that even some Newcastle supporters can be less than friendly. Most Sunderland fans (if we are honest) are just glad to be playing the derby game again. Its a very special game and one that doesn't get enough credit nationally. Its good for the North East's revenue and shows those southerners how to go on.

The game will be a closely contested one with some key battles on the pitch.

Sunderland Strengths

- We have youth and fitness on our side. Our midfield lads just keep running and closing down

- Darren Bent for Obvious reasons

- how you lot cope with Elmohammady because most of our play comes from the right hand side

- Our defence is rock solid this season and we go into it with 3 successive clean sheets

Newcastle Strenths (Although you will be able to tell me better)

- Andy Carroll's aerial threat

- Nolan and his runs into the box

- Enrique and how much he can get forward

- Barton and his ever growing form

Not doing a lot there to illustrate that literacy levels are what they should be. :D

Personify is a legitimate word in the English dictionary, meaning "Attribute a personal nature or human characteristics to".

Thanks to the moderator who reinstated my account. I am only here to talk about football and not slag anyone off.

Anyway, back on to football matters...

Someone mentioned that your right hand side is the weak point and I would agree. But your strongest side is our strongest side. We usually play Welbeck on the left, who considers himself as a striker and hasn't really done a lot. If Richardson is fit then he might slot in at left back and make things a little more interesting.

Evra is a brilliant left back and Elmo gave him a rough time.

I work with a bunch of you lot past the tyne tunnel every day so I will be getting some stick if you lot turn us over :rimshot:

Edited by dionysus

I wish Ebola on every single one of them especially the bloke in the stripey jumper.

Take your fucking pick tbh. Must have been about half dozen of the bellends. :D

If someone bought me a stripey jumper for christmas I'd hit them.

I wish Ebola on every single one of them especially the bloke in the stripey jumper.

Does not one of them think they're being petty or small-minded? No sense of self awareness whatsoever.

And they're proud of this on RTG. :D

This is the one that proves it to me - they already know they've survived yet you barely hear a peep until our result is confirmed. Sad, sad, obsessed cunts.

Twas a great day indeed ...as im sure it was for the entire country (outside of the "geordie nation" of course)

To personify all Sunderland fans with "they" and not look at the individual is a little small minded. I am sure you will admit that even some Newcastle supporters can be less than friendly. Most Sunderland fans (if we are honest) are just glad to be playing the derby game again. Its a very special game and one that doesn't get enough credit nationally. Its good for the North East's revenue and shows those southerners how to go on.

The game will be a closely contested one with some key battles on the pitch.

Sunderland Strengths

- We have youth and fitness on our side. Our midfield lads just keep running and closing down

- Darren Bent for Obvious reasons

- how you lot cope with Elmohammady because most of our play comes from the right hand side

- Our defence is rock solid this season and we go into it with 3 successive clean sheets

Newcastle Strenths (Although you will be able to tell me better)

- Andy Carroll's aerial threat

- Nolan and his runs into the box

- Enrique and how much he can get forward

- Barton and his ever growing form

Agree it could be close, you're not letting many in at the moment and Bent aside not scoring many at all, meanwhile at home we've hardly set the wworld alight recently, but will be up for thsi one, so who knows!

I havent seen enough of your youth and fitness to say, but its pace that worries me more, so if they're fit but not too fast i'm happy, if they're fast then we may have more trouble! Bent is a goal machine and he is the major worry for anybody who plays you. I'm glad if your major threat is on the right/our left as Enrique is comfortably our best defender if not player. And defensively i'm hoping Bramble has been saving a colossal fuck up for this very game!

Four our strenghts, agree about Carroll, i haven't seen any deender who can stop him in the air, you're right about Enrique and Barton is doing well, and with Nolan he struggles badly away from the box being too slow and immobile, but when he's in the box he can be a threat suddenly.

And as much as nobody up here (including me) particularly rates Ameobi, i have a feeling he'll play and cause some damage, he seems to do canny in the derby matches.

This is the one that proves it to me - they already know they've survived yet you barely hear a peep until our result is confirmed. Sad, sad, obsessed cunts.

Twas a great day indeed ...as im sure it was for the entire country (outside of the "geordie nation" of course)

That's just the thing - the rest of the country wasn't arsed, only happy that it wasn't their team in that position.

You lot on the other hand carry on like you've won the fucking league - you're an embarrassment to yourselves and if you're proud of that display, it only cements the opinion that we've obviously got right about you all...

Competing against the countrys biggest under-achievers. Fuckin' embarrassment you's are. It's like me celebrating that I've got a bigger dick than my sister.

Does not one of them think they're being petty or small-minded? No sense of self awareness whatsoever.

And they're proud of this on RTG. ;)

They were at home that day. Why aren't they at the match? Sad wankers to a man.

And they're proud of this on RTG. ;)

They were at home that day. Why aren't they at the match? Sad wankers to a man.

:razz: :razz:

Competing against the countrys biggest under-achievers. Fuckin' embarrassment you's are. It's like me celebrating that I've got a bigger dick than my sister.

;)