Newcastle United FC 5-1 5under1and AFC

Guest Tuco Ramirez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So aye, match thread... ;)

What formation and team are you likely to be starting on Sunday?

We'll be playing this:

Mignolet

Onouha Turner Bramble Bardsley

Henderson Cattermole

Elmo Steed Welbeck

Bent

With Gyan on at half time probably.

Lawro went for a 1-0 win to you lot like, Robbie Williams said 1-1. :razz:

This photo?

8594_display.jpg

Fist posted it about two pages back on this very thread. Sad isn't it?

;)

You have to laugh at them really. The two guys at the front are just ridiculous.

Opposed to all your lot who piled into Roker against Gillingham?

We'll be playing this:

Mignolet

Henderson Cattermole

Elmo Steed Welbeck

Bent

Probably...

---Krul---

---Simpson---Willo---Colo---Enrique---

---Barton---Nolan ©--- Tioté---Jonas

---Strola---Carroll---

Subs: Soderberg, Kadar, Perch, Smith, Guthrie, Raylor and Lovenkrands

2-0 Carroll and Strola :icon_lol:

Nice to see the injury list clearing up too! Only Ben Arfa :icon_lol: Harps and Best crocked long term. Gosling, Saylor and Sol back in training. :razz:

We'll be playing this:

Mignolet

Henderson Cattermole

Elmo Steed Welbeck

Bent

Probably...

---Krul---

---Simpson---Willo---Colo---Enrique---

---Barton---Nolan ©--- Tioté---Jonas

---Strola---Carroll---

Subs: Soderberg, Kadar, Perch, Smith, Guthrie, Raylor and Lovenkrands

2-0 Carroll and Strola :icon_lol:

Nice to see the injury list clearing up too! Only Ben Arfa :icon_lol: Harps and Best crocked long term. Gosling, Saylor and Sol back in training. :razz:

Two up top a cert.

Two up top a cert.

Leaves you a bit short in the middle like, especially considering we're playing 5 in there.

Man City did as well and Tiote did the work of 3 men against them....made that yo yo gadgie look like an overpaid shithouse and de Jong wasn't too keen to mix it with someone who can take care of themsleves either, the big fuckin girls blouse.

If he wasn't so supernaturally stupid I'd rate Cattermole quite highly as a footballer. Can he be trusted not to do something daft on Sunday? Henderson is good too, but neither them nor Malbranque or any else in your midfield is going to score a goal to help you win the match. Thats why you're only one point ahead of us, despite money spent in recent years dwarfing our championship style budget, not to mention our season actually in the championship.

Now do you still think you're going to qualify for Europe? ;)

Two up top a cert.

Leaves you a bit short in the middle like, especially considering we're playing 5 in there.

Man City did as well and Tiote did the work of 3 men against them....made that yo yo gadgie look like an overpaid shithouse and de Jong wasn't too keen to mix it with someone who can take care of themsleves either, the big fuckin girls blouse.

If he wasn't so supernaturally stupid I'd rate Cattermole quite highly as a footballer. Can he be trusted not to do something daft on Sunday? Henderson is good too, but neither them nor Malbranque or any else in your midfield is going to score a goal to help you win the match. Thats why you're only one point ahead of us, despite money spent in recent years dwarfing our championship style budget, not to mention our season actually in the championship.

Now do you still think you're going to qualify for Europe? ;)

I find it hard to believe that anyone can be as much of a mong as you have just presented yourself to be. We are only 1 point ahead of you because we have had a FAR harder start than Newcastle. We have played Man U, Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Villa and Blackburn. Yourselves... well I don't need to remind you of the games at home to Blackpool and Stoke do I?

We have lost just 1 game against a team who have went and hammered Arsenal at the emirates.

Jeez

This photo?

8594_display.jpg

Fist posted it about two pages back on this very thread. Sad isn't it?

;)

You have to laugh at them really. The two guys at the front are just ridiculous.

Opposed to all your lot who piled into Roker against Gillingham?

You weren't even born ya daft cunt.

Two up top a cert.

Now do you still think you're going to qualify for Europe? :razz:

I find it hard to believe that anyone can be as much of a mong as you have just presented yourself to be. We are only 1 point ahead of you because we have had a FAR harder start than Newcastle. We have played Man U, Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Villa and Blackburn. Yourselves... well I don't need to remind you of the games at home to Blackpool and Stoke do I?

We have lost just 1 game against a team who have went and hammered Arsenal at the emirates.

Jeez

aye, and you're still only a point ahead of us :razz:

but touchy tonight though but.....anyone would think you're nervous about playing the likes of us.....we're fuckin rubbish after all ;)

You're a bit of a knobhead, aren't you? Stop posting like a Right Wing Fox News Presenter.

EDIT: not you stevie, babes.

Mwah x

Anyway enough of these mackems talking shite. It'll just make it all the sweeter when we win. We're the toon and they're Sunderland I can't stress that enough, and they know it. Bramble's been playing too well to not have a shocker up his sleeve, and I really believe the atmosphere will be a major factor on Sunday, I'd be happy with 2-0, and settle for 1-0. They really believe they're gonna win the mackems. 6 away wins in the top flight in 8 years in their hearts they think they'll win bless them. Tiote is by far the best midfielder on view, hopefully that's where we win it.

Two up top a cert.

We've never once thought we were going to qualify for Europe, or at least none of my mates have even thought of it!

Cattermole will have be completely drilled into keeping calm against you lot, no doubt about it, it'll be the final straw with him if he gets a red. Henderson is always calm no matter what the occasion, mind you he can't wait for this one, buzzing in fact. ;)

Not sure why you lot seem so confident. You're making it seem that we're shit, far from it, and we'll be the best opposition you've played at home this year if you ignore last night in the cup. Should be a cracking game, can't wait.

You're a bit of a knobhead, aren't you? Stop posting like a Right Wing Fox News Presenter.

Mwah x

Anyway enough of these mackems talking shite. It'll just make it all the sweeter when we win. We're the toon and they're Sunderland I can't stress that enough, and they know it. Bramble's been playing too well to not have a shocker up his sleeve, and I really believe the atmosphere will be a major factor on Sunday, I'd be happy with 2-0, and settle for 1-0. They really believe they're gonna win the mackems. 6 away wins in the top flight in 8 years in their hearts they think they'll win bless them. Tiote is by far the best midfielder on view, hopefully that's where we win it.

You're coming across as a typical mag here, like. ;)

Two up top a cert.

We've never once thought we were going to qualify for Europe, or at least none of my mates have even thought of it!

Cattermole will have be completely drilled into keeping calm against you lot, no doubt about it, it'll be the final straw with him if he gets a red. Henderson is always calm no matter what the occasion, mind you he can't wait for this one, buzzing in fact. ;)

Not sure why you lot seem so confident. You're making it seem that we're shit, far from it, and we'll be the best opposition you've played at home this year if you ignore last night in the cup. Should be a cracking game, can't wait.

I like the derby games I really do, but I'm more up for this one than I have been in years, purely because it's the first time in a long time you actually collectively in general seem to think you'll win. You mackems turn up heads bowed, quiet, looking miserable accepting your fate normally, but the beauty about this time it seem you think you're going to win, and I like it I really do, will make it all the more sweet at 20 past 3.

Edited by WDP

Mwah x

You're coming across as a typical mag here, like. ;)

I am a typical mag, typical pre 92 mag who doesn't give a fuck what people think of us. But I hate the term mag, does my head in.

Two up top a cert.

Well hardly, I said you've got good players but alluded to the fact that your team hasn't got a lot of goals in it. I think it'll be a draw on Sunday. Either side could win it though, and lets face it you lot winning at our place is hardly uncommon. Think I've seen it 3 times myself.

Well hardly, I said you've got good players but alluded to the fact that your team hasn't got a lot of goals in it. I think it'll be a draw on Sunday. Either side could win it though, and lets face it you lot winning at our place is hardly uncommon. Think I've seen it 3 times myself.

Didn't really mean you personally like, just seems the general consensus in this thread. Strange surge of confidence from you lot. ;)

Didn't really mean you personally like, just seems the general consensus in this thread. Strange surge of confidence from you lot. ;)

Strange? Against a side who's won away 6 times in 8 years? FFS. I'll be gutted if we don't get something out of it, and not just because it's you. What's strange against a team who other than against Hull have won away once in 2 and a quarter seasons??? FFS. You're a decent side but it's a game we must look to be winning, given the fact you can't score, and the fact that our players will be up for this big time, basically we'll be 7th on Sunday night if we win.

Two up top a cert.

010281736313100.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Two up top a cert.

010281736313100.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Put it this way James I think we have a 10 times better chance of beating Sunderland than I did of beating Villa. I think there'll be a really, really mad score in this game, just a feeling, 6-1, 4-3, 1-2, I just have a feeling it's going to be a mad old day. OB should've made it 4pm it would've been even better.