Liverpool Killers get 17 & 24 years minimum

Rob W

Racist axe murderers sentenced

A teeneger found guilty of murdering black teenager Anthony Walker has been detained at Her Majesty's pleasure.

Michael Barton, 17, of Boundary Road, Huyton, who was found guilty of his murder on Wednesday - will serve a minimum of 17 years eight months.

Paul Taylor, 20, of Elizabeth Road, Huyton, admitted the murder and was sentenced to 23 years and eight months.

--------------------------------

Remarakbly quick by the Polis and the Courts

Edited by Rob W

A teenager found guilty of murdering black teenager Anthony Walker has been detained at Her Majesty's pleasure.

Anthony, 18, was killed with an ice axe at McGoldrick Park in Huyton, Merseyside, on 29 July.

Michael Barton, 17, of Boundary Road, Huyton, who was found guilty of his murder on Wednesday - will serve a minimum of 17 years eight months.

Paul Taylor, 20, of Elizabeth Road, Huyton, admitted the murder and was sentenced to 23 years and eight months.

Scum

They look like a right pair...............     

I only wish I could think that in the time inside they'll try and change their opinions

63378[/snapback]

I'm sure playing Ping-pong and watching TV for the next 17 years will rehabilitate them !

Hang the bastards !

63369[/snapback]

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it if they were. Mind, would you actually like to have the job of pulling the leaver? I wouldn't.

there's a vacancy in Singapore

If you believe in the death penalty (which I don't) then you should be willing to pull the lever

63393[/snapback]

I don't either, I just meant I wouldn't worry too much if they were to be killed, what they did was fucking appalling but I can't see anyone with a decent bone in their body arguing with that. I agree with you, which is why I asked the question, not just to Jimbo, but to everyone.

The U.S will execute it's 1,000 prisoner this week, apparently.

63395[/snapback]

Fucking hell, they about to have the leccy cut off or something?

:unsure:

Hang the bastards !

63369[/snapback]

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it if they were. Mind, would you actually like to have the job of pulling the leaver? I wouldn't.

63386[/snapback]

That reminded me of a classic Sid the Sexist quote: I pumped her beaver with me lever. I filled her full of man-fat. :unsure:

Glad to see them getting lengthy sentences, the scumbags.

63395[/snapback]

63398[/snapback]

They're having a big parade and a telephon for it, lots of inflattable floats of elevertic chairs and lethal injection needles.

Hang the bastards !

63369[/snapback]

63386[/snapback]

I'd do it for £40.000 a year, lets face it you wouldn't exactly be rushed off your feet and your doing the public a great service

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Pretty busy in Singapore (and Texas)

the guy they just sacked apparently dropped 18 people in one day in batches of three

and there are a lot of early mornings..........

Edited by Rob W

the guy they just sacked apparently dropped 18 people in one day in batches of three

63406[/snapback]

Alright £45.000 then

Wonder if you'd be let in at the pearly gates with that sort of death toll on your hands ;)

63395[/snapback]

63398[/snapback]

They're having a big parade and a telephon for it, lots of inflattable floats of elevertic chairs and lethal injection needles.

63400[/snapback]

More 50p's required for the meter tbh.

63406[/snapback]

Alright £45.000 then

Wonder if you'd be let in at the pearly gates with that sort of death toll on your hands ;)

63415[/snapback]

as long as "you were obeying orders" surely not..................

The lads mother is amazing like.  Says she forgives and respects the killers.  I'd like to think I could react like that but can't imagine it.

63620[/snapback]

Not something I can really understand after what they did to her kid. Fair play to her though.

The lads mother is amazing like.  Says she forgives and respects the killers.  I'd like to think I could react like that but can't imagine it.

63620[/snapback]

Not something I can really understand after what they did to her kid. Fair play to her though.

63736[/snapback]

Devout Christians I believe so, as Jesus forgave those responsible for killing him, she forgave her son's killers.

As a non-believer, I'd cut their balls off with a rusty razor blade first.

And, I would think that I would be quite able to be the man who pulled the lever for killers like these to get hanged.

Irrefutably Guilty should be brought in as a verdict for these type of people and dispose of them as quickly as possible.

And no, I haven't given it much thought, I have had just about enough of murderers, that's all.