Liverpool Killers get 17 & 24 years minimum

Rob W

And, I would think that I would be quite able to be the man who pulled the lever for killers like these to get hanged.

63743[/snapback]

Would you do one of your Michael Jackson "heeee" spins before pulling the lever? :unsure:

And, I would think that I would be quite able to be the man who pulled the lever for killers like these to get hanged.

63743[/snapback]

Would you do one of your Michael Jackson "heeee" spins before pulling the lever? :unsure:

63745[/snapback]

;) You never know! A bit of entertainment before doing the 'deed' just for something 'special' for them to take into the afterlife (they would be able to tell Derek Acorah how good I was :( ).

I'm not a big fan of the death penalty as it currently stands, it's obviously about revenge and blood-lust for anyone looking on objectively. But, you have to wonder what exactly these lads are going to offer society. I wouldn't strongly object to the notion of a simple execution with no ceremony attached from the point of view of removing them from the gene pool. And yes, Rob, if I felt it would help things in the long run, I'd pull the trigger myself, you never know, I might even enjoy it.

What I really wanted to say though, is that I can't understand how this being a racist killing makes things any worse. You've got to be pretty ignorant to stick an ice-axe into someone's head. The way it's been portrayed suggests that there are more acceptable reasons for this kind of horrific murder. If we want to draw attention to the problems and proactively find a solution to this kind of ignorance, fair enough, but I can't help but think that this media hysteria is driving a wedge between communities, let's solve hate crimes by spreading more hate, genius.

The lads mother is amazing like.  Says she forgives and respects the killers.  I'd like to think I could react like that but can't imagine it.

63620[/snapback]

Its a shame Christianity is so fractured as it would be good if she could get a universal "Christian of the year" award for actually demonstrating what it should be all about and shaming millions of them.

The way it's been portrayed suggests that there are more acceptable reasons for this kind of horrific murder. 

63777[/snapback]

Agreed. I can't believe the following horrific case got hardly any coverage. ..

'Eminem' killer is prime suspect in park murder

By David Sanderson

AN EMINEM impersonator jailed yesterday for the murder of a law student is to be questioned over the death of the prize-winning artist Margaret Muller.

Christopher Duncan, 21, who dressed like the controversial rapper and had similar tattoos, is already facing life in prison after admitting the murder of Jagdip Najran, a law student.

Police officers are now preparing to question Duncan over the murder of Ms Muller, 27, an American who was stabbed as she jogged through a park in East London in February 2003. Police are believed to have linked Duncan with the artist’s killing after a comment from his father that although his son had admitted killing Miss Najran, they would not be able to “pin” the murder of the American on him.

Duncan is also understood to have been living close to the park at the time of the murder.

Yesterday Duncan, who had also dyed his hair blond in imitation of Eminem, was remanded in custody until Monday when he will be sentenced for Miss Najran’s murder.

Miss Najran, 26, had told a friend that she admired Duncan and looked forward to seeing him again after watching him sing at a karaoke night, but when she went to his flat that night he battered her with a baseball bat and stuffed her unconscious and half-dressed into a suitcase.

The violence of her death has similarities to the video of Eminem’s most famous song, Stan, in which the narrator ties up his girlfriend and bundles her into his car boot before driving into a river.

Duncan, 21, of Bethnal Green, East London, pleaded guilty at the Old Bailey to murder. He faces a mandatory life sentence, but Judge David Paget is to consider the minimum term he will serve.

Miss Najran, who was in her final year at London Metropolitan University, died from head injuries, but the court was told that she had survived for at least an hour in the suitcase, found after Duncan fled to Blackpool, where he was arrested.

Jonathan Laidlaw, for the prosecution, said: “His motive for this unprovoked and brutal killing of a defenceless and vulnerable woman has not been established. There is no sensible explanation for what he did.”

Mr Laidlaw said that Miss Najran had an interest in singing and hoped to be a professional singer.

She met Duncan at a karaoke night a few weeks earlier and, on May 13 last year, told a friend that she was going to another karaoke night at a pub in Bishopsgate, Central London, to see him.

“As the evening progressed, the defendant sang Eminem songs and also knew the dance routines,” Mr Laidlaw said. “His behaviour was described as aggressive. He went over to a group of women and called one of them a bitch.”

Earlier, Miss Najran had told a friend that she was excited at the thought of the meeting. “She described him as a Scotsman called Chris who was an Eminem lookalike,” Mr Laidlaw said. “One of the tragic features of this case is the terrible misjudgment she made of him.”

Duncan turned out to be a petty criminal who took drugs and was said by doctors to have a personality disorder. His white tracksuit was found covered in blood in a neighbouring flat.

Link

Aye there are a lot of strange and sick people out there

I see the USA just topped its 1000 th and that the Singaporeans hanged that Aussie guy this morning..........

AS for Executioners - IF you have to have them then FFS I think they should be damn good professionals - if you are going to kill someone at least do it properly

Racist axe murderers sentenced

A teeneger  found guilty of murdering black teenager Anthony Walker has been detained at Her Majesty's pleasure.

Michael Barton, 17, of Boundary Road, Huyton, who was found guilty of his murder on Wednesday - will serve a minimum of 17 years eight months.

Paul Taylor, 20, of Elizabeth Road, Huyton, admitted the murder and was sentenced to 23 years and eight months.

--------------------------------

Remarakbly quick by the Polis and the Courts

63367[/snapback]

Even you must admit they should have strung these 2 fuckers up by the balls for 50 years and threw away the key. Or preferably shot them.

I'm not a big fan of the death penalty as it currently stands, it's obviously about revenge and blood-lust for anyone looking on objectively.  But, you have to wonder what exactly these lads are going to offer society.  I wouldn't strongly object to the notion of a simple execution with no ceremony attached from the point of view of removing them from the gene pool.  And yes, Rob, if I felt it would help things in the long run, I'd pull the trigger myself, you never know, I might even enjoy it.

What I really wanted to say though, is that I can't understand how this being a racist killing makes things any worse.  You've got to be pretty ignorant to stick an ice-axe into someone's head.  The way it's been portrayed suggests that there are more acceptable reasons for this kind of horrific murder.  If we want to draw attention to the problems and proactively find a solution to this kind of ignorance, fair enough, but I can't help but think that this media hysteria is driving a wedge between communities, let's solve hate crimes by spreading more hate, genius.

63777[/snapback]

agree. Judge it on it's merits. These are 2 sick bastards, end of.

The thing thats not been reported on this case is that they only killed this guy because he answered back to their taunts. Before him there were other people who just ignored them. Point being he wasn't killed because he was black.

These 2 were out to cause problems and prison is the right place for them.