Wayne Rooney declares his intention to walk out on Manchester United

khay

I really don't know what anyone sees in Rooney at the minute. I can't remember the last time I saw him play well, and I honestly think he has completely fallen off the band wagon. He needs to reinvent himself and start afresh abroad. For the sake of England, I would quite like to see him head over to Madrid and work with Mourinho week in week out.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably go to Spurs or abroad.

Fuckin annoying though, if we had an owner with an ounce of ambition, we could of put in a cheeky bid.

One of your psuedo accounts LM? :)

crikey :icon_lol:

There's some speculation he can buy out his contract in the final year meaning he'd only go for £5m which is where City will presumably step in with a £100m bid in January.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Must say like I'm quite shocked, I always saw Rooney at Man Utd for the next 10 years. They have Berba and Nani, but they're going to be even thinner all over the park with Rooney wanting away, and there's rumours about Vidic every year too.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Apparently the press in Spain or Italy don't go after stories about footballers in old boiler brothels, could be one thought in his hollow head.

Or Maybe after a new challenge.

Either see him aboard or at Chelsea.

The challenge of seeing if he can get £200k a week out of anyone?

Apparently the press in Spain or Italy don't go after stories about footballers in old boiler brothels, could be one thought in his hollow head.

Whatever happened to that David Beckham lad? I remember one minute he was getting boots thrown at him in the changing room at Man U, the next he disappeared from the spotlight altogether. :)

Edited by Happy Face