Wayne Rooney declares his intention to walk out on Manchester United

khay

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JESUS CHRIST LEAZES WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THAT FAT FUCK

I never mentioned anybod Kevin. FWIW, I think those sort of accusations should be deleted, doesn't bother me but you never know who might be looking.

:razz: Have you still not found your marbles?

well well well. Did you ever have any ?

:woosh:

Ooft, don't be saying stuff you can't take back :o

Wayne Rooney has cited Manchester United's lack of ambition as the reason why he wants to leave the club.

Rooney has released a statement in response to Sir Alex Ferguson's comments on Tuesday, with the striker reiterating his desire to leave Old Trafford in pursuit of silverware.

"I met with David Gill last week and he did not give me any of the assurances I was seeking about the future squad," Rooney said in the statement.

"I then told him that I would not be signing a new contract."

Rooney admitted he was surprised by the extended revelations provided by Ferguson, and sought to explain his reasons for wanting to depart the club.

The striker said he remains an admirer of the United boss, but is disillusioned by the future direction of the club.

"I was interested to hear what Sir Alex had to say yesterday and surprised by some of it," he said.

"It is absolutely true, as he said, that my agent and I have had a number of meetings with the club about a new contract. During those meetings in August I asked for assurances about the continued ability of the club to attract the top players in the world.

"I have never had anything but complete respect for MUFC. How could I not have done given its fantastic history and especially the last six years in which I have been lucky to play a part?

"For me its all about winning trophies - as the club has always done under Sir Alex. Because of that I think the questions I was asking were justified.

"Despite recent difficulties, I know I will always owe Sir Alex Ferguson a huge debt. He is a great manager and mentor who has helped and supported me from the day he signed me from Everton when I was only 18.

"For Manchester United's sake I wish he could go on forever because he's a one off and a genius."

Eurosport

Lack of ambition? For not spending money in a tough economic time. They should draft Shepherd in :o

"Trophy signing"

you would prefer Ameobi or Leon Best wouldn't you ?

:razz:

ffs.

only skidmark would bring FS into this....

do you reckon he wants to go to Man City, or join his mate at Real Madrid ?

my money is on man city for stupid money. on his recent form (6-12 months) I dont think real would think twice about him tbh

ffs.

I hope he fucks off abroad if I'm honest, I'm sick of hearing about the fat little bastard.

Either way though I'll be delighted if it fucks Man U over.

Lack of ambition? For not spending money in a tough economic time. They should draft Shepherd in :o

"Trophy signing"

Aye, Ashley signed Shola didn't he :woosh:

ffs.

I hope he fucks off abroad if I'm honest, I'm sick of hearing about the fat little bastard.

He's won everything with ManU now. Why not go abroad and try to win Spanish medals now - I think is what he is saying. Nowt wrong with that. Thats football, there is no blind loyalty, said this to my mate when the cretins were booing N'Zogbia at the weekend.

"Trophy signing"

Aye, Ashley signed Shola didn't he :woosh:

omg

ffs.

He's won everything with ManU now. Why not go abroad and try to win Spanish medals now - I think is what he is saying. Nowt wrong with that. Thats football, there is no blind loyalty, said this to my mate when the cretins were booing N'Zogbia at the weekend.

If his rhetoric has any substance to it that's what he should do in my opinion because as you say he's won all there is to win here now anyway. Thing is though in mentioning about bringing top players in it's clearly priming the option of a move to City should he feel they can give him more money than he has footballing ambition.

Can you imagine the fucking mong perma-sunburnt in Spain and incapable of wrapping his doughy head around even the simplest of Spanish phrases. Still living off fish fingers and potato waffles while surrounded by the finest Mediterranean cuisine.

I reckon he'll stick to Manchester personally.

To be fair to Rooney I think he's got a point about ManU. Theyve lost Teveza and Ronaldo in the last couple of seasons, Giggs and Scholes have got to be on their last legs, Vidic is forever linked with leaving Rio is fucked, Van de Saar is nearly as old as me and Fergie is 68. He probably thinks that when Fergie goes, and it cant be that far off, that signing a new long term contract isn't that good an idea

The thing that's amazed me about this was how frank Ol' Red Nose has been with the media. Normally you wouldn't hear a thing from him until Rooney had been transferred. Instead he's spilt the beans in quite some detail. Worried about fan backlash?

The thing that's amazed me about this was how frank Ol' Red Nose has been with the media. Normally you wouldn't hear a thing from him until Rooney had been transferred. Instead he's spilt the beans in quite some detail. Worried about fan backlash?

After not replacing Ronaldo properly I reckon that's definitely it. I still think his lass is behind it though, it's only come about since the latest tabloid revelations.