Wayne Rooney declares his intention to walk out on Manchester United

khay

Can you imagine the fucking mong perma-sunburnt in Spain and incapable of wrapping his doughy head around even the simplest of Spanish phrases. Still living off fish fingers and potato waffles while surrounded by the finest Mediterranean cuisine.

I reckon he'll stick to Manchester personally.

article-1291675-0A4EBF9A000005DC-749_468x491.jpg

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you imagine the fucking mong perma-sunburnt in Spain and incapable of wrapping his doughy head around even the simplest of Spanish phrases. Still living off fish fingers and potato waffles while surrounded by the finest Mediterranean cuisine.

:razz:

"Fucchhhhun paella? Where's me spaghetti 'oops?"

"Fucchhhhun paella? Where's me spaghetti 'oops?"

It'll make Gascoigne and Five Bellies Italian tour look like Oxford debating society.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

:razz: Do you know what you've painted a picture there, and realistically that is exactly how it would be.

See the MUSC are 100% in support of Rooney's comments.

To be fair to Rooney I think he's got a point about ManU. Theyve lost Teveza and Ronaldo in the last couple of seasons, Giggs and Scholes have got to be on their last legs, Vidic is forever linked with leaving Rio is fucked, Van de Saar is nearly as old as me and Fergie is 68. He probably thinks that when Fergie goes, and it cant be that far off, that signing a new long term contract isn't that good an idea

And he's probably right tbh. I can't stick Rooney at all but Man Utd just aren't showing anywhere near the ambition you'd expect of a club like them tbh, all the work done by Ferguson over the past god knows how many years is slowly being whittled away by an incompetant ownership.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
good.

You say good, and your Eastlands leanings are well documented on here, but I really don't think Man City are here to stay just a hunch, and then your left with a defunct Liverpool (good), and a sinking Manchester United. Their best players are either fucking off, or almost too old to be classed as world class. All they're left with really is a few younguns who are from guaranteed to be world class, Nani, Fletcher and Evra. The result could well be a London dominated Premiership Arsenal, Chelsea and yids (if they get their stadium) dominating English football. Better the devil you know?

good.

You say good, and your Eastlands leanings are well documented on here, but I really don't think Man City are here to stay just a hunch, and then your left with a defunct Liverpool (good), and a sinking Manchester United. Their best players are either fucking off, or almost too old to be classed as world class. All they're left with really is a few younguns who are from guaranteed to be world class, Nani, Fletcher and Evra. The result could well be a London dominated Premiership Arsenal, Chelsea and yids (if they get their stadium) dominating English football. Better the devil you know?

No. Fuck em.

The whole Prem could down the pan at this rate, players aren't going to want to come here if there's no money. That said it could have a positive effect on the national side :razz:

Thing is, Man U won't become shit they'll still be one of the better teams, but at least it might open it up so theres a few teams each season who, if they get their act together, have a chance of winning the title again. It'd be a bit of incentive at least. It's been them dominating English football for 20 years now. Liverpool dominated it for 20 years before that and fuck knows everyone was pleased when their turn ended.

ffs.

only skidmark would bring FS into this....

do you reckon he wants to go to Man City, or join his mate at Real Madrid ?

my money is on man city for stupid money. on his recent form (6-12 months) I dont think real would think twice about him tbh

Mine's on Chelsea. Ancelotti looked like he'd shit himself when he was questioned about Rooney. The rest all seemed fairly calm and surprised like the rest of us. I reckon there could have been yet more 'tapping up' going on from that lot down on the King's Road....

The thing that's amazed me about this was how frank Ol' Red Nose has been with the media. Normally you wouldn't hear a thing from him until Rooney had been transferred. Instead he's spilt the beans in quite some detail. Worried about fan backlash?

After not replacing Ronaldo properly I reckon that's definitely it. I still think his lass is behind it though, it's only come about since the latest tabloid revelations.

crikey. For once, I think you are right.

ffs.

only skidmark would bring FS into this....

do you reckon he wants to go to Man City, or join his mate at Real Madrid ?

my money is on man city for stupid money. on his recent form (6-12 months) I dont think real would think twice about him tbh

Mine's on Chelsea. Ancelotti looked like he'd shit himself when he was questioned about Rooney. The rest all seemed fairly calm and surprised like the rest of us. I reckon there could have been yet more 'tapping up' going on from that lot down on the King's Road....

John Terry's put his arm around him after the last Ingerlund game and gone, "don't worry old son, the boys at Chelsea love an England failure."

How much input do you reckon little Micky Owens having?

Aye go on Wayne, tell em to fuck off, theyre not worth it, get yourself somewhere abroad, I'll look after things here...

Even with Rooney gone I don't think he'll be getting another contract from Man U.

I don't think they'd have considered signing Owen in the first place if they hadn't been saddled with those debts. I doubt if Rooney is Owen's mate either. Chalk and cheese.

Thing is, Man U won't become shit they'll still be one of the better teams, but at least it might open it up so theres a few teams each season who, if they get their act together, have a chance of winning the title again. It'd be a bit of incentive at least. It's been them dominating English football for 20 years now. Liverpool dominated it for 20 years before that and fuck knows everyone was pleased when their turn ended.

At least Man United, and Liverpool for that matter, won things in the right way, by simply being the best at what they did using their resources, rather than being bankrolled by foreign investors who don't even want a return for their investment. It's this perverse situation that is killing the prmiership imo.

At least Man United, and Liverpool for that matter, won things in the right way, by simply being the best at what they did using their resources, rather than being bankrolled by foreign investors who don't even want a return for their investment. It's this perverse situation that is killing the prmiership imo.

Man U are a global brand whose resources outstrip anything other than Chelsea (and in the last two years alone, Citeh) can muster. It's the Sky/Premier League deals that are responsible ultimately. In the case of Man U for allowing them to hawk themselves all over the globe (they already had an unpaid PR machine worth tens of millions of pounds in the domestic press/media) and in the case of Chelsea and Citeh, for making a product which attracted foreign billionaire playboys in.

I find myself less arsed about the ideological objections to the funding of some football clubs (I think they smack of elitism in the main) than I am about the sustainability issues.

"They look in a field and see a cow and they think it's a better cow than the one in their own field, and it never really works out that way"

Alex Ferguson in his press conference last night. There was a long pause after the first 'cow' where he leans forward in his seat and stares at the reporter and nods his head as if to say "Are you with me here, son?". Looked for all the world like Christmas dinner philosophy time with drunken granddad.

"They look in a field and see a cow and they think it's a better cow than the one in their own field, and it never really works out that way"

Alex Ferguson in his press conference last night. There was a long pause after the first 'cow' where he leans forward in his seat and stares at the reporter and nods his head as if to say "Are you with me here, son?". Looked for all the world like Christmas dinner philosophy time with drunken granddad.

This is all Fergie's cows coming home to roost.