FM 2011

khay

Wow! Could be worth retraining him into a defensive midfielder or something as hes got the stats for it

Suppose, but for cover, hes a fucking tank of a full back.

Tackling, Marking, Acceleration, Pace, Crossing are fucking ace

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Best regen I've ever seen.

Just finished season 4, came fifth.

Also, fun fact: in 4 season, James Perch has not played a single game for me, but has been capped 39 times by Barbados and has scored 4 goals ;)

not get rid of him?

Started a new game with the toon. Got rid of shola :lol: luakaka or something, got him on loan, rafael on loan and rosina (some AML/R/C) on loan. got clint dempsey on 48 monthly payments for 4m. Andy carroll had 9 goals in 7 games but hes on a dry patch at the moment, hasnt scored in a while :razz: luakaka just got his first goal for me aswell (it's december :icon_lol: )

geary2.png

Looks like an editor job :lol:

Have you done anything with your youth set up to get a player that good, or is it by pure chance?

well, it's upgraded, but even then I've no right to get a player that good. Pure fluke.

geary2.png

Looks like an editor job :icon_lol:

Have you done anything with your youth set up to get a player that good, or is it by pure chance?

well, it's upgraded, but even then I've no right to get a player that good. Pure fluke.

£55 a week :lol: That wouldn't even pay for his bus pass. I brought in four new coaches including Prosinecki and Archie Gemmill, makes a good difference like.

not get rid of him?

Started a new game with the toon. Got rid of shola :lol: luakaka or something, got him on loan, rafael on loan and rosina (some AML/R/C) on loan. got clint dempsey on 48 monthly payments for 4m. Andy carroll had 9 goals in 7 games but hes on a dry patch at the moment, hasnt scored in a while :razz: luakaka just got his first goal for me aswell (it's december :icon_lol: )

always tried but no one ever wanted him cause hes shit :razz:

Finally got round to having a proper go at this years game haveing been away and too busy to get a chance.

First season and on the last day of the season I manage to leapfrog Man City after beating them 2-0 thanks to big AC. Mancini immediately got the sack following the game.

Season1_League.jpg

My success was mainly down to my poor mans Shearer and Bellamy in Andy Carroll and the *coughs* goal machine Kenny Miller. Not bad for what was meant to be a 1.5 million back up striker...

KennyMiller_S1.jpg

AndyCarroll_S1.jpg

geary2.png

Looks like an editor job :icon_lol:

£55 a week :lol: That wouldn't even pay for his bus pass. I brought in four new coaches including Prosinecki and Archie Gemmill, makes a good difference like.

Man U came in for him and the minute I turned them down he demanded a new contract circa £10,000... I reckon I can get him down to about £1,300 plus huge "Team of the Year" bonus.. because, well fuck it, if he does get in there, that's worth £850k or whatever.

signed as gateshead manager for a challenge, got in loads of younguns / loans and won the league by 30 points ;) in league 2 now, seasons about to start, picking up free transfers so far, only have a 150k budget to avoid relegation... im really going for promotion but.

I've made a few changes in the editor.

Ashley and Llambias have Hughton as one of their preferred personnel. Not anymore like.

Hughton also dislikes both of them, with a great passion, but we're now one of his favourite clubs.

I've also added Pardew as one of Llambias' favourites and made him as our manager. ;)

With all thats going on just now I couldnt be arsed working for Ashley so started a new game.

Took over at St Mirren with the aim of playing one of my one nationality teams. So its an all Scots challenge in the SPL.

Bizarrely I manged to finish 4th in my first season with Euro qualification

2011EuroQualification.jpg

Leigh Griffiths the Scottish FM Legend had a storming season, I just hope I can hold off any bids for him

leighgriffiths.jpg

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
With all thats going on just now I couldnt be arsed working for Ashley so started a new game.

Took over at St Mirren with the aim of playing one of my one nationality teams. So its an all Scots challenge in the SPL.

Bizarrely I manged to finish 4th in my first season with Euro qualification

2011EuroQualification.jpg

Leigh Griffiths the Scottish FM Legend had a storming season, I just hope I can hold off any bids for him

leighgriffiths.jpg

Impressive all round, I don't get your fans being concerned about a defeat to Celtic like.

What formation you playing?

Im not sure, but definitely go for Lukaku. Very young and gets very good very quickly

true. my first season he was shocking on loan, signed him on permanant on my newcastle game and hes been banging them in, top scorer so far :D

Gateshead are now in league 2, currently in the playoff spots, luton who got promoted with me are 2nd :razz: i aim to get promoted and then get promoted again etc. applying for bigger jobs e.g. boro and brum but they don't accept me :razz:

Must be at least 10 FM players on here looking at this, pleased to say I'm not the oldest too. I'd be interested in having an online league if anyone else is?

I'll slap up a print screen when i get back from work. All free signings, nobody special, they gave me a budget of 160k so i blew that on some bolton reserve who's 21, cost me 300k on monthly fees so took away my 160k. I also got your man sam adeji (sp?) on loan from newcastle, done a decent job so far on the right wing. got through the blue square with mostly loans but this time free signings are taking me up. hopefully get bought over soon enough cause i doubt i'll be able to challenge for the promotion places in league 1.

Getting Blyth in the league is the best challenge, one I've tried and never done had them in conf play offs.