FM 2011

khay

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm only reading your posts in this thread you little shit.

Aye, everyone needs to be on at the same time, otherwise the computer just takes over whoever isn't there! Best off everyone in the same league obviously but it does take ages.

Played a game on the last one with a couple mates from work and it took 2/3 hours just to complete the first transfer window!

im not as bad on here ;)

so who would be up for hosting it then? would be pretty interesting

rules should be;

premier league

teams not allowed - chelsea, man u, man c, spurs, arsenal and liverpool. that would keep the game open

• 2 weeks later...

Mr and a couple of lads from working are about to start an online game, although we are going with lower league teams (div1) we played FM2010 with teams from the Bundesliga 2

If you play with to high a league then it turns into a cock fight to get the wonderkids everyone already knows about

please say you mean FM is the fail, its been such a let down. i dont think i've finished a game without a card.

me and fm11 are finished. me and Fm altogether? i duno just yet

I have started ny annual no signings game in which I will see how far I can take the club without spending a penny on any players.

First season was a struggle as I wanted to get as many of the promising youngsters some action in the first team whilst also remaining in the premier league. After a long hard season I managed to finish 15th.

2nd season it appears the team has started to work well together and whilst its still early days I am 9 games in to the season with a record of 8 wins and 1 loss. One of these was a 4-3 win at Old Trafford and this game which seen AC score his 50th (and another two) goal for the club

NUFC_LIV1011.jpg

thats quite impressive.

i for one have started a game with a bunch of leagues loaded, and I'm going to go around and try and win as many titles as I can. my roommate is Slovenian, so I started in the Slovenian First League with Olimpija. Almost got relegated in the 1st season, but won the league in the 2nd. Now in my 3rd, doing poorly in the league after 9 games or so, but I'm trying to do well in the Europa Cup so its been kind of hard to balance both.

In my 3rd season with Newcastle. Won the FA Cup 2 seasons in a row. The first was so easy, biggest club I played was Sunderland at home, played Wolves in the final. 2nd was pretty easy aswell, but beat Liverpool in the final.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
I have started ny annual no signings game in which I will see how far I can take the club without spending a penny on any players.

First season was a struggle as I wanted to get as many of the promising youngsters some action in the first team whilst also remaining in the premier league. After a long hard season I managed to finish 15th.

2nd season it appears the team has started to work well together and whilst its still early days I am 9 games in to the season with a record of 8 wins and 1 loss. One of these was a 4-3 win at Old Trafford and this game which seen AC score his 50th (and another two) goal for the club

NUFC_LIV1011.jpg

You need to sort your skin out mate, dear me the original is shit.

Polar opposite of your game like mate....

2lw1uvm.jpg

Resigned straight after the game, wouldn't care I signed some great players, to say I started with £1.5m, Wilhelmsson, Koervermans, Jenas, Madine etc... Got offered the Osasuna job straight away though.

So i just downloaded this game from GAME. This will be the first FM series that i have played since FM08 by my reckoning. Can someone give me a quick rundown of what to do first and how they generally will start a new game with Newcastle?

I am thinking - cheap players to get, training regimes, backroom staff, tactics to employ etc