One night in Nottingham...

Monkeys Fist

• 11 years later...
On 20/10/2010 at 18:17, Monkeys Fist said:

Pigs tit fingers strike again!

Posted this thread twice by mistake.

On my phone so can't seem to delete.

Anyone do the honours with this one please.

:razz:

Nope :thumbup:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, NJS said:

Couldn't believe I saw NUFC fans congratulating them - even if they're politically ignorant, have they forgotten Ian fucking Woan? 

According to the SMB we have a special relationship with them. First time I've heard of it like. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, NJS said:

Couldn't believe I saw NUFC fans congratulating them - even if they're politically ignorant, have they forgotten Ian fucking Woan? 

I still hold a grudge for them asking us to leave a 'home bar' after we'd finished our pint when we were just about the only ones in there, never mind Woan or the scabness! :D (we necked our pints after voicing our disapproval and I then did a Blackadder/Marcel Marceau pretending to squeeze past invisible customers). 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I genuinely remembered Forest as going down the season we beat them 5-0 on the last day and that being that. Have no memory of them bouncing back

Did they not come straight back up only to go straight back down? Under Frank Clarke? 

4 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I still hold a grudge for them asking us to leave a 'home bar' after we'd finished our pint when we were just about the only ones in there, never mind Woan or the scabness! :D (we necked our pints after voicing our disapproval and I then did a Blackadder/Marcel Marceau pretending to squeeze past invisible customers). 

:lol: