Superstitions before the match

Drifter

Guest Tuco Ramirez

I have four ways of walking in, I've tried through Leazes Park for the Villa game, that fucked up against Blackpool, went round the East Stand for Stoke that fucked up, and up the ramp against Wigan via Barrack Road. It will be under the Milburn tunnel for the mackems ;)

I dont know if this has been done.!!

Have you got any Superstitions or is it all a load of bollocks.!!

I kiss mt 4 toon tattoo's

Leave a floater in the opponents bog ;)

Hahahaha nice one let hope this one works then.!!

Guest Tuco Ramirez
I used to touch the team photo posters I had on my wall before a match. Shortly after I realised that this made no difference whatsoever so I don't really have one anymore.

Was ganna say you're 28 arwen't you! ;)

I used to touch the team photo posters I had on my wall before a match. Shortly after I realised that this made no difference whatsoever so I don't really have one anymore.

Was ganna say you're 28 arwen't you! ;)

:lol:

Nearly 30, like.

Last tem poster I had had Ferdinand on it. That's how long ago it was.

If I'm wearing the club's top, I'll touch the club crest three times a few seconds before kickoff. Doesn't happen all that often as kickoff time is usually about 10 pm at earliest when viewing in Western Australia.

I used to put on a toon top to watch in my lounge room, often alone at 3AM or some ridiculous hour of the morning. Stopped doing it because it obviously was making SFA difference.

I have to wank and spunk up on my dog's face before I set off for the match. Sadly she's been dead for about 6 years now, and looks like beef jerky thats been under the sofa for years.

But to be serious, I've never had any superstition other than if I watch Rovers on Sky, they lose.

If Roger Tames was doing the commentary for one of our away games I'd have to shout "shut the fuck up you annoying bald cunt!" at the telly.

Nothing to do with superstition though you understand?

;):razz::razz: nice one mate.