According to talksport....

Craig

They had a betting 'expert' on their this morning. Reckoned that if either us or Villa lose at the weekend, then it's curtains for the respective manager. If it's a draw then bye-bye Souness...

The bookies hot tip should Souness go? Well lets just say he's not keen on the referee and his assistants having radio-mic linkups! :unsure:

The S*n reckons we're after Big Sam too. He'd be an improvement imo.

63680[/snapback]

Mrs SLP coaching the team would be an improvement at the moment.

'Little Michael Owen, you're playing cos you're lush and a bit cute. Shoot the puck in between the posts and we'll win.'

Was it just me or did Owen look extremely uncomfortable when speaking about Souness on SSN last night as though he wasn't saying what he really felt?

Wullie strikes again over at N-O...

Calls big Sam a "no-hoper" and says he'd rather stick pins in his eyes rather than watch the shit that Bolton play week in, week out! :unsure:

Calls big Sam a "no-hoper" and says he'd rather stick pins in his eyes rather than watch the shit that Bolton play week in, week out! :unsure:

63750[/snapback]

That's a fair comment imo. Bolton play absolutely awful - albeit effective - boring football.

Although, perhaps with some talented individuals at his disposal it might be a different story.

63750[/snapback]

That's a fair comment imo. Bolton play absolutely awful - albeit effective - boring football.

Although, perhaps with some talented individuals at his disposal it might be a different story.

63787[/snapback]

Aye, I agree. I think we'd be effective, well-organised, but dull under Allardyce. Having said that I'd gladly watch it if we were winning games.

I never said it'd be pretty, but then neither are we!

And they're 4 points off 2nd place and still in the UEFA Cup. Pretty football or not, I'd swap our plight for theirs...

63750[/snapback]

63787[/snapback]

Sadly, that's an improvement over awful and ineffective boring football.

63750[/snapback]

I'm sure Wullie used to be a decent poster over there and just snapped at some point under the Souness regime. His poor young heart couldn't take it any more.

Personally I can't blame him, some of the shit that's been inflicted on us under Souness is tantamount to child abuse!

It's that time old argument, play ugly and win or play entertaining and lose.

63791[/snapback]

Aye, knowing how easily I can get over a shit match and focus on the fact that we've picked up the 3 points, I reckon I could cope with the ugly play. I can't remember the last time I came away from a match where we played well and got beaten with a smile on my face though. It's nice to be entertaining, but winning's what counts.

63750[/snapback]

I'm sure Wullie used to be a decent poster over there and just snapped at some point under the Souness regime. His poor young heart couldn't take it any more.

63796[/snapback]

He's just admitted he's still gutted we signed Owen! ;)

Fact that Ameobi's playing on Saturday is probably making him a tad better! :(

63750[/snapback]

Personally I can't blame him, some of the shit that's been inflicted on us under Souness is tantamount to child abuse!

63796[/snapback]

He's a grumpy old man in a young lad's body like. And I've told him that over there in case anyone from N-O wants to call me a two-faced snide. ;)

63750[/snapback]

63796[/snapback]

He's a grumpy old man in a young lad's body like. And I've told him that over there in case anyone from N-O wants to call me a two-faced snide. ;)

63799[/snapback]

cat%20two-faced.jpg

63750[/snapback]

63796[/snapback]

63799[/snapback]

cat%20two-faced.jpg

63802[/snapback]

That's foul, you dirty shit!

It's that time old argument, play ugly and win or play entertaining and lose.

63791[/snapback]

Aye, knowing how easily I can get over a shit match and focus on the fact that we've picked up the 3 points, I reckon I could cope with the ugly play. I can't remember the last time I came away from a match where we played well and got beaten with a smile on my face though. It's nice to be entertaining, but winning's what counts.

63797[/snapback]

I can't remember the last time I came away from a match where we had played well!

According to the BBC test rumours page, by the Express it is reckoned that either manager to lose tomorrow will get the push.  Looks like a draw then.

63896[/snapback]

Which if you read further on the rumours page will result in Souness getting the push...

A draw it is then! :unsure:

According to the BBC test rumours page, by the Express it is reckoned that either manager to lose tomorrow will get the push.  Looks like a draw then.

63896[/snapback]

Which if you read further on the rumours page will result in Souness getting the push...

63904[/snapback]

They score first,

Souness gets abuse,

we equalise late on,

Freddie peddles him,

Roeder & Shearer take temporary charge (Cos freddie thinks thats we want it and we cant move on till he's tried it),

we bumble along,

we avoid relegation,

Freddie starts looking again,

We Start next season with our 6th choice,

Come December 2006 I post this again but change the names!!

63896[/snapback]

63904[/snapback]

They score first,

Souness gets abuse,

we equalise late on,

Freddie peddles him,

Roeder & Shearer take temporary charge (Cos freddie thinks thats we want it and we cant move on till he's tried it),

we bumble along,

we avoid relegation,

Freddie starts looking again,

We Start next season with our 6th choice,

Come December 2006 I post this again but change the names!!

63915[/snapback]

Wondering what makes you think this is par for the course. We've had a good team while FS has been Chairman. Have you forgotten?