Good luck.!! :D

clue ffs

Germany

England

Spain

proper clue

Help

The year 1983

Germany England Spain in this case have nothing to do with football.

Kirin Cup 1983

29- 5-1983 Japan 0-4 Newcastle United

29- 5-1983 Yamaha 2-1 Syria

31- 5-1983 Yamaha 1-1 Botafogo Rio de Janeiro

31- 5-1983 Newcastle Utd. 1-1 Syria

2- 6-1983 Japan 0-0 Yamaha

2- 6-1983 Syria 1-0 Botafogo Rio de Janeiro

5- 6-1983 Japan 1-3 Botafogo Rio de Janeiro [Hara; ?]

5- 6-1983 Newcastle Utd. 1-0 Yamaha

7- 6-1983 Japan 1-0 Syria [Kaneda]

7- 6-1983 Newcastle Utd. 0-0 Botafogo Rio de Janeiro

1.Newcastle United (ENG) 4 2 2 0 6- 1 6

2.Botafogo Rio de J. (BRA) 4 1 2 1 4- 3 4

3.Yamaha (JAP) 4 1 2 1 3- 3 4

4.Syria 4 1 1 2 3- 4 3

5.Japan 4 1 1 2 2- 7 3

Can't be that. I bet wor players never shook hands with the Syria players.

This is what we have

Newcastle United

Liverpool

Bristol City

Wolverhampton Wanderers

West Ham

The number 7

Germany England And Spain have nothing to do with football

and the year 1983

Such an ambiguous question I'm not even gonna bother with it. If he comes out with an answer like "they're all football clubs lol" he should be banned.

The Germany England Spain thing our second group in Espana 82? Might have something to do with Robson? Dropped Keegan, Brooking, Thompson, Phil Neal etc?

Edited by WDP

Such an ambiguous question I'm not even gonna bother with it. If he comes out with an answer like "they're all football clubs lol" he should be banned.

The Germany England Spain thing our second group in Espana 82? Might have something to do with Robson? Dropped Keegan, Brooking, Thompson, Phil Neal etc?

I thought of the WC group actually but that's the year before obviously and they're nowt to with football apparently so thought it can't be that either. I think Robson took over in '82 and dropped KK in '82 as well (i.e. he never played under Robson as he was dropped straight away and via the press iirc).

I thought of the WC group actually but that's the year before obviously and they're nowt to with football apparently so thought it can't be that either. I think Robson took over in '82 and dropped KK in '82 as well (i.e. he never played under Robson as he was dropped straight away and via the press iirc).

I know. Someone spat at him at SJP. Interesting in them days fans used to take real pride out of their players playing for england now we're just more concerned that they don't get injured on international duty.

Edited by WDP

Well they've done well to win a few world cups between them.

Why mention them then?

Why mention them then?

Once the answer is revealed ,you will understand.

Why mention them then?

No-one has a clue tbh. You've 3 options:

1. Give a another, clearer clue

2. Just reveal it

3. Let the topic fall away (a lot have lost interest anyway).

Why mention them then?

No-one has a clue tbh. You've 3 options:

1. Give a another, clearer clue

2. Just reveal it

3. Let the topic fall away (a lot have lost interest anyway).

Builders arse lol.