Drifter

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aufwedersien

Auf Wiedersehen Pet , Well done. ;)

Load of pish. Bomber supported Bristol Rovers void question, get your facts right next time.

Shame on you, Drifter. Fucking shame on you.

aufwedersien

Load of pish. Bomber supported Bristol Rovers void question, get your facts right next time.

Calm down dear lol,City Rovers would that made any difference.

aufwedersien

If you'd have said Bristol Rovers I'd have made the connection straight away though. Any proper geordie over 30 would've known that.

Oz accused him of it and he was West Ham, Oz went "Spurs ye can tell" he did look like a yid too Wayne, skinny rodent like nobs the lot of them.

Thought the cockney one supported spurs. Or was he accused of supporting them by Oz?

Been a couple of years since I watched it.

No mate it was definitely West Ham,OZ presumed he was a Spurs fan lol.

Thought the cockney one supported spurs. Or was he accused of supporting them by Oz?

Been a couple of years since I watched it.

Me too. I have family from down there who support Spurs and were a bit like him which might explain it (they used to follow them all over in the 80s).

aufwedersien

If you'd have said Bristol Rovers I'd have made the connection straight away though. Any proper geordie over 30 would've known that.

Oz accused him of it and he was West Ham, Oz went "Spurs ye can tell" he did look like a yid too Wayne, skinny rodent like nobs the lot of them.

Any proper geordie over 30 would've known that,wtf do you mean by that.

aufwedersien

Auf Wiedersehen Pet , Well done. :razz:

;) Proper Geordies memorise TV shows. Add it to the list.

aufwedersien

;)

Careful. You're opening up a whole can of OOT worms there mate.

aufwedersien

Draw your own conclusions son.

aufwedersien

;)

aufwedersien

;)

This is like being integrated by the SS lol.

aufwedersien

;)

I don't think they spent an awful lot of time on integration like. :razz:

aufwedersien

;)

I don't think they spent an awful lot of time on integration like. :razz:

If you and the rest want to keep on going then be my guest, i cant be arsed with this fucking crap.