Whats the Connection

Drifter

Where did the toon finish the year you was born?

So your Mr Perfect then,whats your problem. ?

I'm probably the least perfect person on here barring one or two wronguns, but clearly you're from down south, and I'm not saying that's a bad thing it's not, why pretend to be from up here though?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did the toon finish the year you was born?

So your Mr Perfect then,whats your problem. ?

I'm probably the least perfect person on here barring one or two wronguns, but clearly you're from down south, and I'm not saying that's a bad thing it's not, why pretend to be from up here though?

Problem solved checked my IP address.

I don't think they spent an awful lot of time on integration like. ;)

more into differentiation by all accounts. rimjob.gif

I love the way stevie completely loses it as soon as he realises he can't answer the question btw. because obviously the problem has to be with the question, not him. what a fucking embarrassment

I don't think they spent an awful lot of time on integration like. :razz:

I love the way stevie completely loses it as soon as he realises he can't answer the question btw. because obviously the problem has to be with the question, not him. what a fucking embarrassment

;) "I'm not even gonna bother responding anymore, unless he gives me enough clues that I can easily get the answer."

Also a bit fuzzy about Barry.

Thought he didn't like football? He just lived in wolverhampton, didn't he?

He went on about West Bromwich more than Wolverhampton. When they were doing the voting system for painting the hut he was going on about how they used it for the 'West Bromwich & District Sunday Methodist Table Tennis league'. ;)

Poor show on the question like Drifter.

I don't think they spent an awful lot of time on integration like. ;)

Yeah I was the only one criticising the question wasn't I? You total knob. You not got a horse to ride or something?

You're like a wank Peter Snow, provides commentary but little opinion.

Edited by WDP

I was going to say they were all teams supported by characters in Auf weidersehen but it can't be that cos Bomber supported Rovers not City.

This is a tough one :confused:

Nearly a great shout. You're right though, Bomber was a Rovers fan. Moxy Liverpool, Barry liked quizzes, Wayne was a hammer and the boys supported Newcastle.

The ridiculous story where Oz, Dennis and Neville went to Belgium to see Sunderland play is beyond contempt.

Noone would ever do that.

...and the people on the plane home had geordie accents too. La Frenais wants locking up for that storyline. Oz has the cheek to sing we've been to Merseyside we've travelled far and wide..in that pub as well.

The ridiculous story where Oz, Dennis and Neville went to Belgium to see Sunderland play is beyond contempt.

Noone would ever do that.

...and the people on the plane home had geordie accents too. La Frenais wants locking up for that storyline. Oz has the cheek to sing we've been to Merseyside we've travelled far and wide..in that pub as well.

Brendan Healy played a mackem on it as well.

Agree on both counts. A southern mate of mine (who's a massive fan of the show) asked about this episode and I was lost for words. What makes it even weirder is that Oz shows animosity towards sunderland in a later series.

"Nah, no problem. As long as you don't come from sunderland!"