Where did the Toon finish the year you was born ?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle won the Fairs Cup in 1968-69 daft lad :D

I was born in 1977. First season was 1977/78 when I hear we were relegated.

Same here. Don't know where we finished '77 but I think I'm right in saying we had three managers that (calendar) year. First season was '77/78, we went down and the Leazes roof came off. Happy days. :rimshot:

Same here. Don't know where we finished '77 but I think I'm right in saying we had three managers that (calendar) year. First season was '77/78, we went down and the Leazes roof came off. Happy days. :rimshot:

I thought Craig and you were older than me, we were all born in that same season, I was December. The Leazes Roof came down 3 month after I was born.

Did he blame that on do-gooders too?

21st in Div 1 in '77 we were. Gordon Lee, Richard Dinis and Billy McGarry were the 3 in a year, I think befor Arthur Cox.

Same here. Don't know where we finished '77 but I think I'm right in saying we had three managers that (calendar) year. First season was '77/78, we went down and the Leazes roof came off. Happy days. :)

I thought Craig and you were older than me, we were all born in that same season, I was December. The Leazes Roof came down 3 month after I was born.

I'd be the same academic year at school as you mate. September 77.

Craig is '77 too I think but 'the year above.' Odd to be thinking in school years now but I still do. :rimshot:

Newcastle won the Fairs Cup in 1968-69 daft lad :rimshot:

Same here. Don't know where we finished '77 but I think I'm right in saying we had three managers that (calendar) year. First season was '77/78, we went down and the Leazes roof came off. Happy days. :shades:

Craig is '77 too I think but 'the year above.' Odd to be thinking in school years now but I still do. :)

Me too :D September 78 kids "younguns".

Same here. Don't know where we finished '77 but I think I'm right in saying we had three managers that (calendar) year. First season was '77/78, we went down and the Leazes roof came off. Happy days. :shades:

Craig is '77 too I think but 'the year above.' Odd to be thinking in school years now but I still do. :rimshot:

I was born July '77 you young whippersnappers! :)

Always thought you were a coupler of years older than me Sammy.

Newcastle won the Fairs Cup in 1968-69 daft lad :rimshot:

Same here. Don't know where we finished '77 but I think I'm right in saying we had three managers that (calendar) year. First season was '77/78, we went down and the Leazes roof came off. Happy days. :P

Craig is '77 too I think but 'the year above.' Odd to be thinking in school years now but I still do. :)

Me too :D September 78 kids "younguns".

:shades: Aye, even tho I'll bet theres one or two who are grandparents now. Jesus wept.

I was born July '77 you young whippersnappers! :)

Always thought you were a coupler of years older than me Sammy.

Nah mate, I've just had a hard life.