Wor Stadiums Name ...like !!! Sky keep getting it wrong la !!

mongbird

Pipe down eh?

Reet mate was a tad childish .....ANYHOO

Hello,

as a proud geordie who has followed Newcastle United since they were founded in 1993, I feel I must object to the continual mispronunciation of the name of our ground, sportsdirect.com@st.james parkstadium, by your broadcast journalists.

This is an exciting new era in the glorious 17-year history of our club, but constantly referring to our ground by its previous name associates the club with a period of time we are frankly trying to get away from, and undermines the good work done by Chris Hughton, Mike Ashley, and especially the 'founding fathers of Newcastle', Mr. Tony Jimenez and Mr. Jeff Vetere. Additionally, everyone knows that the name 'St. James Park' is most closely associated in English Premierball with Exeter City, and the new name is part of a concerted effort on the part of Newcastle Utd to finally step out of their shadow. With your help, I know we'll get there.

Yours,

Frankenstein Trevor Millivanilli

Dee-ah SKY,

Ah kner that Sheera werks for Match of the day so thats why the Maggies are alwas on more than us, but why do SKY alwas put lerds more Maggie games on than they put owas on? theya just a laffing stock and wee-a are going places with super Niall in charge. If this keeps going on seesan afta seesan am not going to watch SKY anymore wen am in the pub but go to a bar with telewest on insted.

yours in red and white,

dick dastad

Pipe down eh?

Reet mate was a tad childish .....ANYHOO

Hello,

as a proud geordie who has followed Newcastle United since they were founded in 1993, I feel I must object to the continual mispronunciation of the name of our ground, sportsdirect.com@st.james parkstadium, by your broadcast journalists.

This is an exciting new era in the glorious 17-year history of our club, but constantly referring to our ground by its previous name associates the club with a period of time we are frankly trying to get away from, and undermines the good work done by Chris Hughton, Mike Ashley, and especially the 'founding fathers of Newcastle', Mr. Tony Jimenez and Mr. Jeff Vetere. Additionally, everyone knows that the name 'St. James Park' is most closely associated in English Premierball with Exeter City, and the new name is part of a concerted effort on the part of Newcastle Utd to finally step out of their shadow. With your help, I know we'll get there.

Yours,

Frankenstein Trevor Millivanilli

Dee-ah SKY,

Ah kner that Sheera werks for Match of the day so thats why the Maggies are alwas on more than us, but why do SKY alwas put lerds more Maggie games on than they put owas on? theya just a laffing stock and wee-a are going places with super Niall in charge. If this keeps going on seesan afta seesan am not going to watch SKY anymore wen am in the pub but go to a bar with telewest on insted.

yours in red and white,

dick dastad

;):razz: :razz:

trying too hard tbh.

So hard he posted it twice.

It wasn't funny the first time. Fuck knows what he was trying to achieve by posting it twice.

F Y I !!! i only posted it once but your cartoontastic board must have thought ...fuck me this is canny funny and posted it twice...not my fault la !!!

FTM!!!

I liked lee clarke, he did well for Sunderland...even kissed the badge a couple of times ;) he never denied where his loyalties lied...and for that we respected him...but he always gave 100% for the mackems ....FACT !!!

I liked lee clarke, he did well for Sunderland...even kissed the badge a couple of times ;) he never denied where his loyalties lied...and for that we respected him...but he always gave 100% for the mackems ....FACT !!!

You liked him so much you carefully memorised how to spell his name.

I liked lee clarke, he did well for Sunderland...even kissed the badge a couple of times :lol:he never denied where his loyalties lied...and for that we respected him...but he always gave 100% for the mackems ....FACT !!!

His Loyalties lied? Well, you said it! :icon_lol:

Seriously though, 3 pages on this effort?