Shola Ameobi - Mackem Destroyer

Gemmill

His second goal was the cleanest I've ever seen him strike the ball btw. Not to mention that he went for a completely unnecessary scissor kick type thing. Just to show them who's boss.

You know he was going for a header though, right? :angry:

His second goal was the cleanest I've ever seen him strike the ball btw. Not to mention that he went for a completely unnecessary scissor kick type thing. Just to show them who's boss.

From where I was standing, it looked like their centre half was about to out-pace him so he decided a KARATE KICK would give him the nod.

Hero.

From where I was standing, it looked like their centre half was about to out-pace him so he decided a KARATE KICK would give him the nod.

Hero.

:angry::lol:

Hear hear!

Fuckin A.

One of the best pelanties you'll ever see.

Agreed, it was spot on. You see what I did there?

Amazing game, I was in a pub with my mate and 2 seperate groups of mackems came in, me the only black and white.

It was like some sort of early Christmas gift.

To be fair to them, they were pretty gracious about it all, and I equally reserved with my supressed shouting, whooping and 'have that you inbred cunts'.

Need to step on from this and get a bit of consistency at home now.

:angry:

• Haha 1

I was convinced he'd score that peno. Amazing finish for his 2nd too.

They should have his testimonial tomorrow-his stock will never be higher.

Nolan was excellent too, covered everywhere. His buddy Allardcye was comfortable enough talking about his failings and how he had to play him in a 5 man midfield. Top class finishing today.

I was convinced he'd score that peno. Amazing finish for his 2nd too.

They should have his testimonial tomorrow-his stock will never be higher.

Nolan was excellent too, covered everywhere. His buddy Allardcye was comfortable enough talking about his failings and how he had to play him in a 5 man midfield. Top class finishing today.

The fat cunt built his team around him.

Sorry, I make it sound like he was slating him.

He was saying that his all round game was good, but he's absolutely lethal when he gets in the box.

Anyone else thoroughly enjoy seeing the 10man pile-on celebrations?

Sorry, I make it sound like he was slating him.

He was saying that his all round game was good, but he's absolutely lethal when he gets in the box.

Anyone else thoroughly enjoy seeing the 10man pile-on celebrations?

Yeah, great team spirit.

A mate of mine claims Shola is the best penalty taker Newcastle have ever had. I'd wonder if the stats back this up.

Never missed a competitive penalty apparently.

Also has more goals than games in the last two seasons.

respect to the fenham pele. he's looked good the last couple of seasons now tbf to him

I wouldn't go that far.

He's had matches where he's just lazy and utterly anonymous, then he has matches like today when he puts a decent shift in and is rightly rewarded with goals.

respect to the fenham pele. he's looked good the last couple of seasons now tbf to him

I wouldn't go that far.

He's had matches where he's just lazy and utterly anonymous, then he has matches like today when he puts a decent shift in and is rightly rewarded with goals.

he was injured a lot of last season. when he played, he looked sharp albeit against some pretty piss poor teams. this season, he's looked good when he's started. he was sharp against chelsea, last week against everton and again today. he showed some nice touches and dribbles today as well as good vision in some of the passes he played out to the flanks to start moves and the two goals.

i'd say for this season it's a case of sho far, so good :angry: