kevin nolan

Dr Gloom

now, we've all had our criticisms to make but fair play to him, he was excellent today. he arguably still doesn't do enough off the ball but with tiote mopping up next to him, he's less of a passenger. and you can't argue when he keeps popping up with goals. keep it up skipper!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was everywhere today, covered everything. That clearance/dribble out of our box and he was at the heart/start of every move. Magnificent.

Another superb performance from Barton as well-he was so good out there and offers a totally different dimension to a standard winger. Really pleased for him.

Mackems really had me worried with 5 in midfield to our 4, they also seemed to cop that everything goes through Tiote and got very tight to him, which he struggled with. Barton and Nolan really helped out though and eventually they just had to bypass midfield with Bramble hitting 60yard passes into touch.

Love the way fat sam took credit for making him captain at half time. :angry:

He'll be taking the credit for the round wheel next. The man's a shameless Narcissus.

He is beyond all know parameters of evil.

He was everywhere today, covered everything. That clearance/dribble out of our box and he was at the heart/start of every move. Magnificent.

Another superb performance from Barton as well-he was so good out there and offers a totally different dimension to a standard winger. Really pleased for him

SCOUSE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think with tiote in there now nolan has the freedom to play his game to his ability. His movement and composure infront of goal is so important to us. We are getting more from him in this role and it allows us to play 2 up top.

I think with tiote in there now nolan has the freedom to play his game to his ability. His movement and composure infront of goal is so important to us. We are getting more from him in this role and it allows us to play 2 up top.

Definitely, with Tiote dominating the centre and the way Ameobi and Carroll are holding the ball up ahead of him Nolan will find so much more freedom. Freedom that Guthrie, Gosling, Ben Arfa or Barton would also enjoy. Hard to drop him though, not in this form.

Definitely, with Tiote dominating the centre and the way Ameobi and Carroll are holding the ball up ahead of him Nolan will find so much more freedom. Freedom that Guthrie, Gosling, Ben Arfa or Barton would also enjoy. Hard to drop him though, not in this form.

I dont think any of those others mentioned would take full advantage of the knock downs and space created like nolan does.

Im quite happy with nolan and barton doin what their doin right now.

I slated nolan mainly for his work ethic, never doubted his goals but now, in midfield we are actually seeing amd getting the best of him and his experience.

Edited by Tioté's Nutz

Another superb performance from Barton as well-he was so good out there and offers a totally different dimension to a standard winger. Really pleased for him.

Yeah Nolan showed today that he can get around the pitch when he wants to. Pulled off a quality tackle or two as well. Tiote alongside him definitely does give him more freedom to roam into his poaching positions because of the ground that Tiote covers. It's not always going to work, but today it was a beautiful thing.

Never really understood the stick he gets on here or at the match. An immense player, crucial to the side. I'd like to see the stats when he's not playing to when he is.

Also great to see Barton adding value to the team at last.

When he got his second I said I'm getting a shirt with his name on if he gets his hat trick...

73866_460293017371_517752371_5496475_8120047_n.jpg

You could have got one in the right size. :lol:

The fucking Lugs on that!

You half hobbit?

:spinwank:

:angry:

bad camera angle tbh :spinwank: