kevin nolan

Dr Gloom

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbf though, this was an awful tackle.

Image_1_for_Newcastle_United_vs_Everton_gallery_965339370.jpg

Made worse by him protesting his innocence. Typical kopite.

I remember Graveson putting in a worse tackle on Bernard, then you scored directly after. Difference being I'm not on an Everton forum a year later crying about it.

Apparently that Baldini was at the match yesterday watching Henderson. Henderson 0 goals in 11, Nolan 7 already this season.

i would be amazed if nolan got a call up, but if kevin davies can, why not?

Apparently that Baldini was at the match yesterday watching Henderson. Henderson 0 goals in 11, Nolan 7 already this season.

Not as amazed as Nolan would be :angry:

Fair play to Nolan and as people have said with Tiote playing alongside him he is allowed to do what he does well, ie being sharp in and around the box, without his weaknesses of mobility etc being exposed. And Barton albeit early days is doing a cracking job on the right, as long as he doesn't drift inside to often leaving us vulnerable on defence.

Trap should be trying to get Nolan for Ireland.

Fair play to Nolan and as people have said with Tiote playing alongside him he is allowed to do what he does well, ie being sharp in and around the box, without his weaknesses of mobility etc being exposed. And Barton albeit early days is doing a cracking job on the right, as long as he doesn't drift inside to often leaving us vulnerable on defence.

He got about quite nicely in that match. He's obviously not quick, just lazy, and can seemingly put the running in if required I reckon.

I have to admit that Nolan has really surprised me. I started a thread tearing into him around the time we were relegated but since he's settled in he has gradually improved more and more. Sure he goes very much in and out of games, but so does Lampard for Chelsea yet he ends up with 20 odd goals almost every season. Obviously he's not THAT great but he's certainly worth his place in the side on current form now.

Everton hoping to swoop for Nolan - various sources

Everton pmsl fuckin Everton ahahahahahhaha

Yes I'm sure he wants to sign for a poorly supported club who can't even sell out against Man Utd, who pay, who's big summer signings are normally from the likes of Millwall and Plymouth. Everton hahahahaha. Who said the press don't have a sense of humour? Plus he's a red dipper?

Everton hoping to swoop for Nolan - various sources

Everton pmsl fuckin Everton ahahahahahhaha

Yes I'm sure he wants to sign for a poorly supported club who can't even sell out against Man Utd, who pay, who's big summer signings are normally from the likes of Millwall and Plymouth. Everton hahahahaha. Who said the press don't have a sense of humour? Plus he's a red dipper?

Serious kick in the nuts if true. Most likely not, though and I can't see why he'd want to go.