Dr Gloom

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww, Somebody hit a nerve?

Yeh Ben Arfa from 30 yards out and that's why you're here :panic:

You think I'm arsed about that? :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

We'll still beat you at St James Park and finish about 15 places above you so enjoy the 1-0 victory pal ;)

The whole fucking country knows you as being bitter - in much the same way Tottenham is known for in North London.

Bitter to our bigger Neighbours perhaps, not small clubs like Newcastle.

Small club that beat you and is doing infinitely better than you at present. You're bitter or you wouldn't still be hanging around here...

We'll still beat you at St James Park and finish about 15 places above you so enjoy the 1-0 victory pal

Thats what you said before we beat you at your place.

Yawn.

As a club you're economically and sociologically dormant, deal with it.

The whole fucking country knows you as being bitter - in much the same way Tottenham is known for in North London.

Bitter to our bigger Neighbours perhaps, not small clubs like Newcastle.

Small club that beat you and is doing infinitely better than you at present. You're bitter or you wouldn't still be hanging around here...

Infinitely better? Pml, you're one place above us and will be below us for the rest of the season after the weekend.

We'll still beat you at St James Park and finish about 15 places above you so enjoy the 1-0 victory pal

Thats what you said before we beat you at your place.

Yawn.

As a club you're economically and sociologically dormant, deal with it.

That might be but we've got a squad that shits all over yours and that's all that matters in football.

Didn't really seem to matter at all at Goodison.

Bear in mind Coleman and shit Collocini should've been sent off and we should have had a penalty.

Upsets happen in football, we got knocked out of the carling cup by Brentford.

Similar results tbh.

Bear in mind Coleman and shit Collocini should've been sent off and we should have had a penalty.

Similar results tbh.

:icon_lol: Very similar, apart from the 3 points.

Similar results tbh.

3 points that won't matter at the end of the season.

Similar results tbh.

3 points that won't matter at the end of the season.

And why would they if you finish on the cusp of Europa/Champions League as predicted? I mean its only worth tens of millions after all eh?

You embarrased yourself on here before the Goodison game, apologised on here for being an embarassment, and you still havent had a laugh since. You're not going to claw this one back tbf.

Like I said, I'm here to laugh at the morons on here, if I wanted a sensible conversation I'd join a normal Newcastle forum as this one seems to be populated exclusively by tits.

By comparing losing in the league to going out to Brentford in the Carling cup and claiming that 3 points wont matter to you at the end of the season? Thats you laughing at us? :icon_lol:

Like I said, I'm here to laugh at the morons on here, if I wanted a sensible conversation I'd join a normal Newcastle forum as this one seems to be populated exclusively by tits.

Not exclusively, but there are a lot of tits on here. I have to agree with that.

Probably no more than on other forums though.

Not exclusively, but there are a lot of tits on here. I have to agree with that.

Probably no more than on other forums though.

Is there such a thing as a "normal newcastle forum" anyway?

Outside of playing them, I couldn't give a fuck about everton and no-one in their right mind does on here, either. End of THAT discussion.

Back on topic: How will nolan play against arsenal?

thats about right. Who cares about Everton ?

Nolan is a good captain. He lacks the athleticism to be a box to box man, but in front of goal he is really a very good finisher.

Outside of playing them, I couldn't give a fuck about everton and no-one in their right mind does on here, either. End of THAT discussion.

Back on topic: How will nolan play against arsenal?

thats about right. Who cares about Everton ?

Nolan is a good captain. He lacks the athleticism to be a box to box man, but in front of goal he is really a very good finisher.

the lack of athleticism was a problem when he played alongside smith in midfield or off the front man. it looks like having tiote next to him has given him a new lease of life. he's always been a good finisher

Like I said, I'm here to laugh at the scouse fuckwits on here, if I wanted a sensible conversation I'd join a normal Newcastle forum as this one seems to be populated exclusively by scouse tits.

In the name of community, something you dippers bang on about endlessly whilst robbing your neighbours, can we give this tit and toughguymick their own little forum?

Preferrably not on here?

Awwww, Somebody hit a nerve?

Yeh Ben Arfa from 30 yards out and that's why you're here :panic:

You think I'm arsed about that? :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

We'll still beat you at St James Park and finish about 15 places above you so enjoy the 1-0 victory pal ;)

What for only the third time in the last 30 odd years you total scouse cunt. You are nothing, if I win the lottery I'll pay an arsonist to burn that wooden hell hole to the ground.