kevin nolan

Dr Gloom

For me it's similar to Sunderland syndrome, good players and in places expensive but not up to much.

Everton obviously doing a lot better after the token awful start.

I wouldn't say we're not up to much, just hindered by ridiculous starts. Last season our second half form would've seem us finish 3rd. Luckily this season the bad start was just a few games, last season we were in the bottom 6 at Christmas.

What difference does it make whether you have your bad run at the start or in the middle or whenever. If you're actually any good you just don't have one.

Usual shit chatting tbf.

I'd agree if it wasn't a regular thing but our middle and ends to recent seasons have been consistently good, just the inexplicable shitty starts.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbf though, this was an awful tackle.

Image_1_for_Newcastle_United_vs_Everton_gallery_965339370.jpg

Made worse by him protesting his innocence. Typical kopite.

I remember Graveson putting in a worse tackle on Bernard, then you scored directly after. Difference being I'm not on an Everton forum a year later crying about it.

:icon_lol:

He's only here to wind us up and rip the piss out of us, to be fair.

I just wonder when he's going to start?

For me it's similar to Sunderland syndrome, good players and in places expensive but not up to much.

I wouldn't say we're not up to much, just hindered by ridiculous starts. Last season our second half form would've seem us finish 3rd. Luckily this season the bad start was just a few games, last season we were in the bottom 6 at Christmas.

What difference does it make whether you have your bad run at the start or in the middle or whenever. If you're actually any good you just don't have one.

Usual shit chatting tbf.

I'd agree if it wasn't a regular thing but our middle and ends to recent seasons have been consistently good, just the inexplicable shitty starts.

Well you mentioned last year and a shit 'start' that was still going on by Christmas. That's not a shit 'start', thats just being shit tttt.

Usual shit chatting tbf.

Well you mentioned last year and a shit 'start' that was still going on by Christmas. That's not a shit 'start', thats just being shit tttt.

Hull we're unlucky to be relegated. If it weren't for the shit start, shit mid-season, and shit finish they wouldve been fine.

Exactly. Beckford is a striker and should be scoring goals. He's made 6 starts and 3 more as a sub for a total of 9. 0 goals. Nolan has made 9 starts, 7 goals. Yes Beckford is a striker, and an awful one at that. Would you take Beckford over Nolan? Because Beckford certainly seems to be getting in your team. And sure, you can say Nolan is a midfielder but hes been playing in an advanced role all season and if he was labeled a striker I doubt that would effect his production.

Beckford only played games because of injuries. Yakubu and Saha are now fit so he won't get on much.

Both Yakubu and Saha have played 9 games, only 1 goal between them. Clinical finishers, like. :icon_lol:

Couldn't care less tbh, we'll still finish miles above you.

Exactly. Beckford is a striker and should be scoring goals. He's made 6 starts and 3 more as a sub for a total of 9. 0 goals. Nolan has made 9 starts, 7 goals. Yes Beckford is a striker, and an awful one at that. Would you take Beckford over Nolan? Because Beckford certainly seems to be getting in your team. And sure, you can say Nolan is a midfielder but hes been playing in an advanced role all season and if he was labeled a striker I doubt that would effect his production.

Beckford only played games because of injuries. Yakubu and Saha are now fit so he won't get on much.

Both Yakubu and Saha have played 9 games, only 1 goal between them. Clinical finishers, like. :icon_lol:

After a failed windup, ClubEverton abandons his attempt claiming he doesn't even care

ahahahahahahaha

As if he'd get near our first team

Arteta, Cahill, Fellaini, Rodwell, Osman.

All better than that fucking yard dog :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

;)

Nolan was amazing on Sunday but given the choice at the start of the season between him and any of your 5, I think most would have swapped for any.

He's been decent this season, mainly due to having Tiote next to him when played in midfield. However, in terms of his impact on the club, his goals, his character and leadership, am not sure i'd even swap for Cahill or Arteta at the minute. Well, if he continues to play like he did on Sunday anyway.

After watching tumbleweed blowing through the Everton forums, ClubEverton goes on to a site which he loves, where he can be a part of the craic and get some attention for himself and his club, which is sadly lacking on both counts. But he doesn't care, though.

We don't care either.

No wind up, Kevin Nolan wouldn't get near our first team, simple as that.

He would by dint of the fact that although on paper you have possibly the best midfield outside of the top 4 or 5 clubs there are almost always at least 2 of them injured....like fuckin twigs the lot of them. You do well in spite of that, Moyes definetly has something, besides ginger pubes and halitosis (so I'm reliably informed :icon_lol: )

I come on here to laugh at you.

I don't see the need to go on Everton forums.

Newly promoted club beats you on your own turf and is above you in the league.

Haha.

Not quite BREAD like.

You think this is the only forum I'm on? :icon_lol:

Nah, it's through boredom you come on here. If you only came on here to laugh at us you might have waited until after the arsenal game rather than after we demolished our local rivals.

I don't see the need to go on Everton forums.

Newly promoted club beats you on your own turf and is above you in the league.

Haha.

Not quite BREAD like.

Above us in the league for now, see where you are in may and see what European competetion we have qualified for in may.

Above us in the league for now, see where you are in may and see what European competetion we have qualified for in may.

Top 17 will do me.

What are you expecting to qualify for like? :icon_lol:

Top 17 will do me.

Expecting Europa league but Champions league isn't impossible, City and Tottenham are nothing special.

Top 17 will do me.

Housing benefit.

What a dick this kid is, like.

Top 17 will do me.

Housing benefit.

Get ya tits out for the lads

5ede029ecd61d8c16df33ada813f5617.jpg

Top 17 will do me.

Expecting Europa league but Champions league isn't impossible, City and Tottenham are nothing special.

Going to be fantastic resurrecting this one come May...