kevin nolan

Dr Gloom

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Above us in the league for now, see where you are in may and see what European competetion we have qualified for in may.

Top 17 will do me.

What are you expecting to qualify for like? :icon_lol:

Expecting Europa league but Champions league isn't impossible, City and Tottenham are nothing special.

:icon_lol:

Going to be fantastic resurrecting this one come May...

When you're back in the championship and we're planning another european jaunt you mean?

Above us in the league for now, see where you are in may and see what European competetion we have qualified for in may.

Top 17 will do me.

What are you expecting to qualify for like? :icon_lol:

Expecting Europa league but Champions league isn't impossible, City and Tottenham are nothing special.

;)

Going to be fantastic resurrecting this one come May...

When you're back in the championship and we're planning another european jaunt you mean?

Aye, righto... :icon_lol:

Get ya tits out for the lads

You'll be needing these then...

image-6-for-gallery-marouane-fellaini-picture-gallery-671826096.jpgphil_nevilleeverton_550344.jpg

Two players who'd vastly improve your team.

Tiote>Fellaini. Fellainis hold up is nothing compared to Tiotes.

And id like Phil Neville for his experience, but a 33 year old defender, no thanks.

He made his debut on 18 September 2010 against Everton at Goodison Park. His debut was very successful – completing all of his 44 passes. He also made two interceptions, completed all three of his attempted tackles, and his only shot was on target

WIKI.

Yeh but Everton weren't really involved were they?

Tiote would have been the one taking the ball of you - and keeping it off you.

I was also in the stands - nice, is that wood beneath me? What an awful shithole it is.

Yeh but Everton weren't really involved were they?

Tiote would have been the one taking the ball of you - and keeping it off you.

I was also in the stands - nice, is that wood beneath me? What an awful shithole it is.

It's an awful shithole that's seen 9 league titles paraded around it.

I supposed you would've needed to have been involved in the game for that.

I was watching from the stands, didn't notice him at all.

Too busy crying into your pint of lime juice probably, bitter Scouse cunt! :icon_lol:

Bitter? About Newcastle? Behave mate, your a non entity to me as a club. The only interest I have is in your lunatic fans.

Too busy crying into your pint of lime juice probably, bitter Scouse cunt! :icon_lol:

Bitter? About Newcastle? Behave mate, your a non entity to me as a club. The only interest I have is in your lunatic fans.

Bitter about absolutely fucking everything like you lot are reknown for.

Class walking out after that game, everyone singing 'Ben Arfa my lord', miserable scouse cunts with their head down in the rain, they only sang once all game, ''you've never won fuck all'' which was greeted by loud laughter and a loud ''wheey''.

They were owned and their heads were bowed, walking out of their shit hole, past the junk yard, past the grave yard, past the unkempt council flats.

Fucking awful robbing twats.

Clearly a fucking mong. Case closed, move along, nothing to see here.

Bitter about absolutely fucking everything like you lot are reknown for.

1. Reknown isn't a word.

2. Explain how we're known for being bitter. You mean because you heard a Liverpool fan say it? Well they're our local rivals and the most successful club in England so they have something over us, Newcastle have what?

Class walking out after that game, everyone singing 'Ben Arfa my lord', miserable scouse cunts with their head down in the rain, they only sang once all game, ''you've never won fuck all'' which was greeted by loud laughter and a loud ''wheey''.

They were owned and their heads were bowed, walking out of their shit hole, past the junk yard, past the grave yard, past the unkempt council flats.

Fucking awful robbing twats.

Awwww, Somebody hit a nerve?