The Final Countdown...

Ketsbaia

We will win. That is at least guaranteeing us another couple of weeks of being in the limbo...

63969[/snapback]

I usually get the feeling of a win when the axe is hovering above his head but this time I think it's the end. I really can't see us getting a result.

We'll either stuff them 3 or 4-0, or we'll lose 2-1.

64002[/snapback]

I suppose we could score 3 or 4, we've had all the luck on the day in some other matches and scored 3 against a few other shite teams, so owt is possible.

Today could go either way, two crap teams under pressure. I think we'll lose by a couple of goals.

I can't see what the outcome of todays match has to do with Souness staying or going though. FS must know by now that he's appointed a complete plank as manager. I think Souness will be sacked anyway. That's me being optimistic, btw. I wait for the day I can put a post on here saying, "thank fuck he's gone".

Edited by Howaythelads

Firstly, win or no win I think its time Souness leaves.

Secondly, IF you win .. he will stay for a while

BUT - IF you lose, who will replace him?

I doubt Sheppy will let him go, simply because there is no replacement.

I honestly think CR should be given a thought, he is a good manager, he was worked with Parker before - he bought Parker and was a huge favourite of his game, since Parker is the battery man for yall I think it will be a perfect match. He wont get you the title, but he will DEFINATELY get a top6 finish. Im sure of it.

Firstly, win or no win I think its time Souness leaves.

Secondly, IF you win .. he will stay for a while

BUT - IF you lose, who will replace him?

I honestly think CR should be given a thought, he is a good manager, he was worked with Parker before - he bought Parker and was a huge favourite of his game, since Parker is the battery man for yall I think it will be a perfect match. He wont get you the title, but he will DEFINATELY get a top6 finish. Im sure of it.

64011[/snapback]

Frankly, I'm tired of this being rolled out as a reason to keep Souness. There is no reason to keep a shite manager, the club just goes backwards. There are plenty of people who could come in and do a better job than this idiot. For instance, I think BL could do a better job. Has managed in the top flight and does well everywhere he goes. Unlucky in his last PL job.

We will win. That is at least guaranteeing us another couple of weeks of being in the limbo...

63969[/snapback]

Yeah, we'll win. Just when I'm really up for venting my spleen at Mr Souness, the team will go and spoil it all by getting an uninspiring win.

2 - 1 to us.

64011[/snapback]

Didn't stop him from giving Bobby the elbow now, did it?

I hate the "No one to replace him" explanation that is being given. There is only one manager in the Premiership who I wouldn't take over Souness if we couldn't attract a top class manager and that's Steve Bruce.

64011[/snapback]

I hate the "No one to replace him" explanation that is being given. There is only one manager in the Premiership who I wouldn't take over Souness if we couldn't attract a top class manager and that's Steve Bruce.

64034[/snapback]

Mark Hughes?

Mick McCarthy?

David O'Leary?

64011[/snapback]

64034[/snapback]

Mark Hughes?

Mick McCarthy?

David O'Leary?

64039[/snapback]

I stand corrected :unsure: