Dinner in town

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's good to go on your dinner? Went to Baguette Express yesterday and got a BBQ chicken panini which was alright for £2.25 but I'm still looking for a good place to get some scran when every other meff is in Greggs.

I like that place in the market that does sarnies, the aisle that greggs is on but further along towards the bookies. Don't let the lass who serves you put you off, she makes them theyre cheap and lovely. Also there used to be a lovely shop on Collingwood Street made massive sarnies too.

"Made" on Melbourne St. this week.

Also Harry's opposite the Telegraph is good.

If you've got plenty of time, or are with the nippers, Northside Diner on the 3rd floor of Fenwicks does excellent handmade burgers.

Anyone know if O'Brien's has folded btw? Noticed its been closed the past couple of times I have passed it.

It's been replaced with Pieorgi's or something along those lines. Cheers for the suggestions, lads. I might check out Baps, as I always have done.

:lol:

Anyone know if O'Brien's has folded btw? Noticed its been closed the past couple of times I have passed it.

It's been replaced with Pieorgi's or something along those lines. Cheers for the suggestions, lads. I might check out Baps, as I always have done.

:lol:

:icon_lol: what a typo. It's this place: http://www.facebook.com/pierogiplace

'Baps' on Pilgrim street is massively popular. Never been because of the queues like, always suspicious something better than a sandwich is on offer.

Cannot beat Baps on a luchtime

Sarnie, crisps and a drink for £3.50

Plus they do a fantastic homemade mince pie for 'extras'

• 5 years later...

Popping up for the Arnhem game, where's good to eat some lunch with my parents? They've quite traditional tastes and it'd have to be fairly easy to walk to from the centre.

TIA and FOIA

Popping up for the Arnhem game, where's good to eat some lunch with my parents? They've quite traditional tastes and it'd have to be fairly easy to walk to from the centre.

TIA and FOIA

TIA and FOIA

I hope your wang falls off in the shower.