Dinner in town

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would wreck the two floors below it.

Like if you drop a pin onto the flagstones at the foot of the Empire State building?

I like the Broad Chare I just assumed it might be a bit far from the centre of town.

True. Could get the yellow bus though

Cafe 21 in fenwicks is nice

Could go to the Northside Diner there instead. Then, if he's been a good boy, he might get something from the toy department.

Popping up for the Arnhem game, where's good to eat some lunch with my parents? They've quite traditional tastes and it'd have to be fairly easy to walk to from the centre.

Mam's love the Botanist.

Ask for seats over-looking Grey Street rather than in the bar. Much more chintzy in that room.

It's rank in there like. The milkshakes are ok but the food is shite.

I've taken the bairn a few times but I'd agree. The food is a piss-take for the money. Milkshakes / deserts are alright. The jukebox is good though

I've taken the bairn a few times but I'd agree. The food is a piss-take for the money. Milkshakes / deserts are alright. The jukebox is good though

Aye I'm exactly the same as you. Although the bairn prefers sushi or something it's quite conveniently next to the toy department.

Does BHS still have a restaurant? You could get sausage, chips and beans in there. Not sure what your folks will fancy?

Ask Philip Green