Black Ops

WordPlay

Started it earlier, as far as single player goes its a bit crap

the a.i is thick, they end up running ahead without actually killing anyone and the enemies basically ignore them wandering past.

Nothing new Ant, every edition is a lame attempt.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i bought it ages ago for ps3 but it totally sucked it was full of crashing bugs it even freezes your ps3 thats how sucky it is forget about it i traided it back in for something else

• 2 months later...

Decided not to get this til i got back from tour which im glad about as was only £25. I like it, I heard the story was bonk but i'm currently enjoying it.

true true the single player campaign is good dont get me wrong but honestly the multiplayer has gotten worse and worse with every new game

Aye aye.

I like to go on PlayStation Home occasionally, do you?

true true the single player campaign is good dont get me wrong but honestly the multiplayer has gotten worse and worse with every new game

How can you tell? Maybe it's me but I don't notice any difference in the multiplayer?? Same as COD/2 I know it's a diff company who makes this series but it seems the same as the MW series.

Never got into Black Ops. The story made no sense, the multiplayer was a little tedious and I just didn't get the zombies minigame. The whole thing just rode the coat tails of MW2 (which was brilliant imo).

Not fussed about COD at the best of times, doubt I'll be investing in MW3.

Never got into Black Ops. The story made no sense, the multiplayer was a little tedious and I just didn't get the zombies minigame. The whole thing just rode the coat tails of MW2 (which was brilliant imo).

Not fussed about COD at the best of times, doubt I'll be investing in MW3.

This.

Prefered it when they were focusing on World War II - not Modern Warfare

well with the multiplayer on mw2 up over it got worse black ops was a disaster mw3 wont make any difference because activision is refusing to invest in deadicated servers which help the online gameplay. but the amount of money they make on cod you would of thought it would be cheap to buy deadicated servers. but no thats to much to ask for. it clearly shows that activision dont give a toss about gamers as long as they make plenty money