If I get in from work...

Ketsbaia

And the Scotch git hasn't been given his marching orders I will be bordering on suicidal! :unsure:

You know that Fat Fred is writing up his P45 at this moment in time and I bet the grim bastid evades it because of an Amdy (or is it Amady?) Faye goal in the 89th minute after we've been totally outplayed ;)

:( Another one for good measure

Would you not sooner see a 5-0 win where the players play out of their skins than see Souness sacked?

64038[/snapback]

I want to see a 5-0 win but is that going to happen? I very much doubt it. If we do win I have a felling it will be completely undeserved.

Would you not sooner see a 5-0 win where the players play out of their skins than see Souness sacked?

64038[/snapback]

I'd like to see a glorious 5-0 win, with Souness stepping down at the end declaring that he wanted to go out on a high, then Le Guen or Hiddink taking over next week.

Ain't gonna happen though.

64038[/snapback]

I want to see a 5-0 win but is that going to happen? I very much doubt it. If we do win I have a felling it will be completely undeserved.

64043[/snapback]

I think it'll be one extreme or the other. We'll hammer them 3 or 4, or we'll lose 2-1.

64038[/snapback]

I'd like to see a glorious 5-0 win, with Souness stepping down at the end declaring that he wanted to go out on a high, then Le Guen or Hiddink taking over next week.

Ain't gonna happen though.

64048[/snapback]

In reality we'll lose a scrappy game and Souness will stay on until we get thrashed by Arsenal, he'll get sacked and Bruce/Shearer will take over.

64038[/snapback]

64043[/snapback]

I think it'll be one extreme or the other. We'll hammer them 3 or 4, or we'll lose 2-1.

64049[/snapback]

Only a sh*te penalty away from being spot-on.

64038[/snapback]

64043[/snapback]

64049[/snapback]

Only a sh*te penalty away from being spot-on.

64164[/snapback]

Or on the other hand you could say you called it totally wrong :unsure:

And the Scotch git hasn't been given his marching orders I will be bordering on suicidal!  ;)

64035[/snapback]

I`m not going anywhere......

:unsure:

64163[/snapback]

Fuck! I'm preparing the noose as we speak.