Newcastle United 1-2 Blackburn Rovers

Guest WDP

What did the scouse cunt do?

Punched Morten Gampst Pederson in the tit.

Maybe he heard Morten's pop record. Barton should never be allowed to be even mentioned in the same sentence as the England squad. He is a cunt that should have been sent down for years.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-2.

we've been too good lately, a loss is on the cards.

Anyy riversssss?

spot on

:dunno:

Now he posts in a match thread.

thats because I've just got in. Seems quite a lot of people who live in the area didn't bother going ie Gemmill for one.

:D

Reason for that is Kevin gets a lot of stick, so just thought I'd point out that he wasn't daft enough to think we are going go conquer the world on the back of a few wins like a lot of other people. Credit where it's due.

1-2.

Anyy riversssss?

spot on

thats because I've just got in. Seems quite a lot of people who live in the area didn't bother going ie Gemmill for one.

Reason for that is Kevin gets a lot of stick, so just thought I'd point out that he wasn't daft enough to think we are going go conquer the world on the back of a few wins like a lot of other people. Credit where it's due.

Wasn't referring to the exact time of day you posted, rather picking up on what (I think CT) mentioned recently about you not bothering posting in match threads where we've done well. :)

Not sure what Gemmill's got to do with anything either btw. And ffs there's a reason why Kevin "gets a lot of stick", that sounds even more desparate than your unholy alliance with Fop.

1-2.

Anyy riversssss?

spot on

Wasn't referring to the exact time of day you posted, rather picking up on what (I think CT) mentioned recently about you not bothering posting in match threads where we've done well. :)

Not sure what Gemmill's got to do with anything either btw. And ffs there's a reason why Kevin "gets a lot of stick", that sounds even more desparate than your unholy alliance with Fop.

I posted in this thread before the game too, if you care to look, or maybe it didn't suit you to notice ?

I find it quite amusing, the amount of people living locally, who don't bother going yet trot out so much fanatical vibes. Shame they get carried away with a few good results though.

I stand by all my earlier assertions that the club is going nowhere. The last week has been great, I hope we all enjoyed it while we can.

Chris Hughton deserves a contract for what he has done, but the only racing certainty is he will be sacked or he will walk away, either of which will be a direct result of not being backed to the level a manager of this football club ought to be.

That's the 2nd time I've said this too.

Edit. Was it you who said earlier that I should make more posts reflective of what I have seen of the club over the years due to my age ie 56 ? Well. You have it now. You always have, I've always done it. Don't reject it because it doesn't suit you. The club is going nowhere. We will still finish in the bottom half of the league, not much above the relegation zone at best. If Mike Ashley is still running this club in 2 years time, we will be exactly where we are now, settling for premiership survival.

Edited by LeazesMag

1-2.

Anyy riversssss?

spot on

I posted in this thread before the game too, if you care to look, or maybe it didn't suit you to notice ?

I find it quite amusing, the amount of people living locally, who don't bother going yet trot out so much fanatical vibes. Shame they get carried away with a few good results though.

I stand by all my earlier assertions that the club is going nowhere. The last week has been great, I hope we all enjoyed it while we can.

Chris Hughton deserves a contract for what he has done, but the only racing certainty is he will be sacked or he will walk away, either of which will be a direct result of not being backed to the level a manager of this football club ought to be.

I didn't notice as it happens, but then it doesn't invalidate the point I was making.

The rest is just broken record territory tbf....

1-2.

Anyy riversssss?

spot on

I didn't notice as it happens, but then it doesn't invalidate the point I was making.

Too late to get into this. A few years ago, quite a lot of people were also repeating a broken record too.

Edited by LeazesMag

Can you really blame people for getting carried away after a 5-1 loss vs. the Mackems and then beating Arsenal at the Emirates? I still don't think anyone thought we would go on to conquer the world, but on the back of the last two results we could ahve at least expected a result against Blackburn at home. Still, these things happen, and lets just hope we can go on from here and we don't lose the momentum we had.

1-2.

Anyy riversssss?

spot on

Too late to get into this. A few years ago, quite a lot of people were also repeating a broken record too.

Well I'm just fucking gutted so I've got no stomach for an argument either.

This game was always going to be shite. You couldn't expect the players to play well four games in a row. You just hoped we'd sneak at least a point out of tonight. I just knew this was going to be tough. They were the fucking anti-christ of football by the way, with no little help from their manager.

Blackburn set up to stop us playing football and it was effective. It was horrid to watch but it was effective. 4 wins in a row they were due for a loss but Blackburn are one of the teams that are quality are stopping teams playing their football so Im not that worried. Shame Barton snapped and hit Pederson but tbf Pederson is a cockhead.

It was a delayed showing here, hence why there were so few rivers.

We lost it from complacency and thinking we're billy big bollocks after the last two results.

Tiote fucked up for their first goal and had a first half to forget but his reaction to the fuck up for the goal showed that he cares.

Barton, fucking hell - it was always a matter of time but it's not as if he lifted his game after the incident to make up for it. He's a liability to the team.

Shola and Nolan obviously can't play two games in close succession because both were flat and nowhere to be seen.

Wilson, well thanks Talkshite, the boy doesn't need that sort of shite filling his head when he just needs to concentrate on the job at hand.

Fat fuck Allardyce had a plan on how to take it to the team, everyone knew he would (as N'Zogbia enquired, what do you want us to do when we've got the ball boss?) unfortunately CH's inexperience was he didn't have a plan B, so we keep hoy'ing it up long to Carroll hoping he'd get something on it but when Nolan and Shola/Ranger are nowhere to be seen it's just not going to work.

Not good enough.

btw to the twat who thought it was a great idea to quote other's alleged negative remarks in a recent match thread, I hope you notice the rest of us are above being a petty like yourself.

Talk about the skeletons coming out of the closet for this one.

First up, Tiote, my oh my. That was incredibly painful to watch and felt that in the very pit of my stomach. I hope we haven't put the cart before the horse on that one, because that really was a disappointing game from him. Thankfully that wasn't his first game for us or else he could have been written off before he had a fair go. Frustratingly for Tiote he won't get the chance to get straight back on the bike given he has now picked up his fifth yellow. The way he leaves/sticks out his leg like that around the box (and sometimes in it) is just asking for free-kicks to be given away. Hopefully he sorts that out quick smart.

We're going to encounter plenty of teams who play like Blackburn in the league particularly at home, so we're going to have to find a way to rise above the rubbish. Today we were slowly drawn down into it some players worse than others. I hope Chris can turn this around and use the result as a wake-up call to our players.

Carroll was again very good even with the very limited support that he received from a lumbering (not fully fit?) Ameobi and an exhuberant but wasteful Ranger. Barton's balls intyo the area, with the exception of the one for the goal weren't up to the high standard that he has set for himself of late.

Enrique, Jonas and Coloccini along with the aforementioned Carroll for mine were our best players. They picked up where they left off and didn't get involved in the negatively of the game, keeping to their own strengths and playing till the end. At the other end of the spectrum Joey Barton was way too easily sucked back into the niggly, cynical region of football. The slap to the guts of Morten Gamst Pedersoft was idiotic (although possibly deserved) and Barton was incredibly lucky that noone on the pitch caught it despite the Blackburn players best efforts to react as though he'd been fly kicked by a pitch invading Eric Cantona.

Nolan was obviously well off his best and appeared to be limping throughout the match after being caught early on. His penchant for scoring must have been the only thing keeping him on the pitch, though I'd still have liked to see Hughton making a move earlier to replace him with someone who's 100%.

Onto Blackburn.

For me the single biggest positive to take from this game is that we now only have to endure the dire, anti-footballing measures employed by Real Madrid's manager in waiting Fat Sam Allardyce for a single other match this season (procluding any unfortunate draws in the FA Cup).

The Blackburn players persistent fouling was extremely poorly dealt with by the make-weight referee who somehow handed Newcastle 2 of the first 3 cards of the game. Samba for one should have been yellow carded very early in the piece, and their captain (was it also Samba) should have had a talking to on several occassions where-by an ultimatum was given to stop fouling or else pickup yellow for each consequent cynical challenge. Conversely as soon as Blackburn had possession of the ball their previously wrecking ball like players shattered to the ground left right and centre like the big club dreams of FSA.

Jason Roberts is a giant fucking penis, seriously what an utter fucking toss-pot - proof that even the shittiest of players can easily get a massively over-inflated view of their own self importance because of the ridiculous idolisation of football players and the massive wages even the most common of players are on.

That spasmodic kid they had playing in front of their defense is the future of anti-football.

Apologies :dunno: for my late remarks - as noted it was a delayed telecast down under, so I had to wait out an entire day at work without checking anything that would potentially give the result away. Was an anxious wait all day, only to arrive to find that my IQ box (Sky for you guys) in the lounge had not recorded the game because it had run out of space. Somehow 10% of a 500GB drive had been filled between the time that I check last night and the time that the game was on this morning! F%^%! Thankfully (as I thought at the time) I had also set it to record in the bedroom, so had to watch it on a 36" set instead of 58". :D

Disappointing but oh so predictable. Sorry if this is repeating what others have said but we haven't got a plan B if a team comes to SJP and is hard to break down. We're still 5th though :dunno:

More points pissed away to a bottom half team we really should be beating, especially at home.

Seems to be becoming a habit this season.

What a dumb post - does that make it 5 wins at Sid James on the trot for BRFC?

Explain why you 'really should be beating' BRFC? You got snuffed out and stopped from playing.

I hate Allardyce almost as much as you guys, but he did a good job for once last night.

Disappointing but oh so predictable. Sorry if this is repeating what others have said but we haven't got a plan B if a team comes to SJP and is hard to break down. We're still 5th though :dunno:

After a bads night sleep I am going to write last night off mainly due to the team being physically shagged after a very hard fought battle against Arsenal. They battled like warriors on Sunday and ran themselves ragged and it showed last night.

Unfortunately we havent got the attacking options for a plan B

After a bads night sleep I am going to write last night off mainly due to the team being physically shagged after a very hard fought battle against Arsenal. They battled like warriors on Sunday and ran themselves ragged and it showed last night.

Unfortunately we havent got the attacking options for a plan B

Yeah, it's not a dig at Hughton, it was a point about the lack of options as much as anything else.

More points pissed away to a bottom half team we really should be beating, especially at home.

Seems to be becoming a habit this season.

What a dumb post - does that make it 5 wins at Sid James on the trot for BRFC?

Explain why you 'really should be beating' BRFC? You got snuffed out and stopped from playing.

I hate Allardyce almost as much as you guys, but he did a good job for once last night.

We should have won the game from the position we were in by the hour mark. Blackburn stayed deep but we had started to make inroads through the back line. It was sloppy of us to switch off how we did at a point of the game where the away drawbridge was going up.

It's not a case of 'divine right' but any team needs to win these sorts of games to get the points to stay up- home games against any fellow bottom-half-ish side has to be a 3 point target, surely?

Thought it was a foul on Williamson at the time for their 2nd but haven't seen MOTD tbf. Either way he should've been more aggressive. I like him as he's a steady CB and forms a canny partnership with Colo but he's a bit of a tart for the size of him.