How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

My not eating until 12noon and also dropping carbs is also to play with insulin sensitivity. By eating from the word go and several times per day you dont give your body a chance to rest and you will be producing Glycogen which will be used for energy and not fat reserves. So by fasting somewhat, you use fat reserves for energy.

I posted about this fasting thing in this very thread a year or so ago. I tried it a couple of times, but mine were full 24 hour fasts. It wasn't the easiest thing in the world, but nowhere near as hard as I expected it to be. Definitely helped shift fat too, although how could it fail! I'm just doing normal under eating at the minute, although the 12-8 thing appeals. Might have a look on that lean gains site. It was eat stop eat that I read up on last time.

One problem I can envisage with that bloke's thing at a glance, is that he seems to recommend going to the gym just before eating at lunchtime, but I would want to go to the gym first thing, so wouldn't be eating straight after. Not sure if that matters or not.

LBT - married!

Ant - aye I'll give you the accent..!

And aye, if anyone is chucking about PMs with setups for fasting on (JawD or LBT), I'll have a look please. Can share a couple of ebooks on the Eat Stop Eat thing and another book by the same bloke in return, if anyone wants them....

i'll take a pm. intrigued.

i've been down at 10 per cent before. but i never sustain it. i have to live like a monk to get there and am too prone to junk at weekends. 12 per cent seems to be my natural resting home.

Aye, I'll take a PM too. My diet is absolutely shocking!