How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

I've recently got into using kettlebells and been really enjoying them. I didn't expect it to be such a good workout, but I'm always knackered afterwards and it doesn't even have to be that long a session. I've borrowed a couple of DVDs from a friend which I'm looking forward to trying. Until now I've just been browsing Youtube and trying to get form right on the exercises I've been doing so far. I really need to get an exercise mat though for use with some of them.

One of the gyms around here decided to start a kettlebell class. 10 people had to go to the hospital after the first session, including 2 instructors :lol: back prolapses - alot of sentrifugal force being thrown around if you are not used to it :lol:

Humble beginnings Jill, IM sure you will be donning a gold bikini and calling yourself Jodie Marsh within just a few months :)

Permission granted to kill me should that happen.

I dont think anyone on here takes these things too far but many people who 'body build' have very high cholesterol and blood pressure, it also increases the risk of cardiovascular accidents. There are also established links between IGF-1 and cancer. IGF-1 is what you need to make muscles bigger, too much of this is associated with cancer cell proliferation.