How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

It was a genuine question :lol: some big fucking chips on shoulders in here mind! Am I supposed to be the fat or ugly one in that hypothetical question btw?

The hypothetical question that you raised? Hopefully "the bloke who's actually any good at sex", since (at least as I understand it) that's the correct answer. :)

Making a proper effort of things after a spectacularly bloaty 2012. No killer regime or miracle cure, just eating less crap and more fruit & veg, cutting down (significantly) on the boozing and getting my arse into gear 4-5 times a week. Not absolutely cutting out on anything, just being sensible with something that is sustainable. Part of that is getting up at a sensible hour and not dicking about online at all hours.

Making a proper effort of things after a spectacularly bloaty 2012. No killer regime or miracle cure, just eating less crap and more fruit & veg, cutting down (significantly) on the boozing and getting my arse into gear 4-5 times a week. Not absolutely cutting out on anything, just being sensible with something that is sustainable. Part of that is getting up at a sensible hour and not dicking about online at all hours.

Pint and a pasanda next week?

Playing badminton a total of 3 times this week. All competitive so it sees me charging this way and that as I'm paired with a lass who stays at the front of the court.

Bloody knacked! Feet covered in blisters and i've still got a match on friday to get through. :lol:

Oh well, keeps me fit enough in the long run but it's a little too soon after the festive period still to be going hell for leather.

Anyone use MyFitnessPal to record nutrition etc? Canny, web based or phone app.

Use to use the ShapeUp app but noting down the nutritional values of everything I ate became too much of a chore! Gonna give MyFitnessPal a go to see if it's any better.

Whilst we're talking apps, Fitocracy is a canny app for tracking your workouts. You can follow and compete against friends for points to give you that extra incentive.

It's not too bad if you do regular routines as, once you input it once, you can save them and just adjust the weight/reps each time. You're right about the missing exercises though but that should improve over time.

-3lbs so pretty much back to my pre-Christmas weight. Been dead easy getting back into it since I totally sickened myself of junk food/laziness over Christmas.

i enjoy slobbing out every now and then; christmas time in particular. but any more than ten days or two weeks and i'm itching to start training again.

i enjoy slobbing out every now and then; christmas time in particular. but any more than ten days or two weeks and i'm itching to start training again.

Same here, I really noticed this year that my gym is a bus journey away since I moved house, as the last couple of years I've been far more regularly between Christmas & New Year. I fall to pieces all too easily without a routine for eating well and getting plenty of exercise.