How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Looking on the board for the new kettle bells classes at the gym yesterday, I saw a running workshop on this morning, thought as I'm off this week I'd give it a go. Same guy who did the kettles, thought it would be a good idea to do sprint intervals up a hill.

I feel sick.

Edited by Bonamental

• 2 weeks later...

The kettle bells classes have just started at my gym. I am now in pain! Shoulders are aching. 3 lots of different exercise, 30 second break, repeat. Move on to next lot of 3, 30 seconds rest, repeat. Third set of 3, 30 seconds break. 3 core exercises, 15 seconds, repeat. Absolutely fucked.

Meant to be climbing for a couple of hours tomorrow evening, that's going to be interesting!

I had a 2 week break from weights and was back in today doing legs. fuck me this was tough:

Each pair is a 5x5 superset:

270kg Legpress / 2 x 26kg DB Squat

70kg Leg Curl / 2x20kg Kettlebell squats

68kg Single leg leg press / 2x16kg kettlebell lunges

70kg Squat to rest (squat on to a bench so it takes your weight and push up again from rest) / 2x16kg DB split squat.

50min to Fucked.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm quite a slim guy (5 10, about 12 stone) but out of shape at the moment, and I fancy getting myself in order. Just want to be more toned and fit, e.g. more a footballers body than a bodybuilders.

Any good websites/diets/exercise plans to recommend? Ideally stuff that you can do without signing up to a gym, and I sometimes get quite bad back ache (makes it difficult to do long distance running) so any tips on exercise which is appropriate/inappropriate for that would be great.

13s9lb atm. I made a conscious effort to cut down on takeaways and ket before my summer holiday and have dropped 9lb in 12weeks. Made me realise how much shit I must actually have been eating. I'm back to being an Adonis now so it's all good

Got a canny kite on me since I've stopped playing rugby. Skinny everywhere else, just starting to get a belly on me. I'm the exact same weight I was as well.

Yeah that' my shape atm, look like I've recently conceived.

• 1 month later...

Somehow against all odds I have remained sub 14 stone during my wagon fall.

I have (fathers day aside) restarted my healthy eating / fitness regime last week at 13stones 13 pounds and weigh in is tonight.

My treadmill and exercise bike have been joined by a rower as I am convinced, this is the missing piece of my fitness jigsaw. :lol:

a5a4u6u9.jpg

amy5aqyj.jpg

They're not particularly great for burning calories (rowers) tbh, it's my favourite machine outta the cardio equipment but asides from being good for back/shoulder muscles you're probably better off on something else for weightloss imo, likes of a eliptypical/crosstrainer are great for that kinda thing

I had one of them but couldnt get away with it. Im basically just trying to throw several options at myself and others so that exercise has a chance of forming a habit for now. Green shoots and all that.

Aye, after Xmas I had piled a bit extra on from over eating. Was around 14st4lbs. Stopped eating snacks between meals and went for a run 4 nights a week and dropped down to 13st2lbs within about 12 weeks. I've told you before CT, it ain't rocket science