How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Lucky the exercise equipment will be back in the box by then.

Maybe sooner!

Just nearly been done in by David Guetta.

Tried switching from my Meatloaf warm up stuff to party all night and suddenly found myself running out of treadmill. :lol:

Quick Peter Beardsley shuffle save the day!

Reckon ill be back up to 14st soon. Thankfully in much better shape than I was last time at 14st while weight was on the way down. Planning to keep this going then have a 3 month cut from Jan to drop bf% back a bit.

you'd be better setting yourself some sort of target rather than 15mins on this/that.

eg

4x6 min sets on the rower with a min distance of a thousand metres in each set.

Gives you something better to aim for and a pace to hit/beat

Aye, If I stick at it I'll sort something. This was more a passing time / watching the telly workout while the local garage cleans me out :(

• 2 weeks later...

I'll stick this here, and one for the heath professionals here.

So, as standard, I had a health check at the docs. routine thing they do. Bloods, weight, pressure blah blah.

So, I get mine all done, good weight, slightly elevated BMR due to gym so thats fine, good Blood Pressure. Piss test fine.

Bloods I get a letter a few days later as planned "can you please make an appointment to discuss the results of your recent blood test".

So, to you health professionals. What you write is "we'd like to discuss this with you". What us mere mortals read "Jesus, you best get in here and talk about this. Dont book next years holiday".

So that was today. Of course, what she wanted to tell me was my "bad" cholesterol had gone down since 2010 and my "good" cholesterol up. All in all she said 10/10 and a gold star :lol:

Great, but just tell me in me fucking letter next time!

Nothing other than being nosey, and trying to build better mental impressions of people on here.

I'm 6ft2 and 14st10 lightest I've been for 7 years, lost a lot of weight rapidly, hope I can sustain it, got cheek bones and everything for the first time in a while.

5ft9

I'll stick this here, and one for the heath professionals here.

So, as standard, I had a health check at the docs. routine thing they do. Bloods, weight, pressure blah blah.

So, I get mine all done, good weight, slightly elevated BMR due to gym so thats fine, good Blood Pressure. Piss test fine.

Bloods I get a letter a few days later as planned "can you please make an appointment to discuss the results of your recent blood test".

So, to you health professionals. What you write is "we'd like to discuss this with you". What us mere mortals read "Jesus, you best get in here and talk about this. Dont book next years holiday".

So that was today. Of course, what she wanted to tell me was my "bad" cholesterol had gone down since 2010 and my "good" cholesterol up. All in all she said 10/10 and a gold star :lol:

Great, but just tell me in me fucking letter next time!

I've had this before. Received a phone call from the receptionist telling me my doctor wanted to discuss my blood test results with me in person. Oh, and by the way, the next available appointment is in 3 days time.

Cue 3 days of me panicking that I'm dieing only to be told everything is absolutely fine!

Twats. :glare:

Feel like a fat oaf after my holidays. Can't wait to have a few days of normality. I've done a fair bit of walking, but consumed SO much beer and random foods. The scales said this morning that I'm several pounds up, but I was probably dehydrated at the time so that's not the best indicator really.

Following on from JawD's post, I also returned to a letter from the doctors asking me to make an appointment to discuss blood test results. It says it's routine, non-urgent, but the earliest I can get in is next Friday so it's a bit of a wait to find out what the deal is. I'm not too concerned though, the blood tests were to find out any underlying causes of my Raynaud's so anything that may give an "answer" will be interesting to hear.

I've had the usual post-GNR do fuck all syndrome for 2 weeks that I normally get, then I got man flu, so am also in the fat and bloated camp at the minute. Went for 5 miler last night and it went better than expected ie it didn't kill as much as I thought it would. Going to keep the running going but going back to one night of something competitive like 5-a-side.

Ran my first 5k in under 19 minutes at my lunch break. I knocked about 30seconds off my best time(19:24 -> 18:50) and felt I had more in the tank as I put in a decent shift in the bootcamp straight after. Pleased with that, might see if I can do better tomorrow.