How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

I've practically given up weight training and almost exclusively train using my own body weight. Pull ups, burpees, tuck jumps, shuttle sprint, squat jumps, lunge jumps, push ups etc etc. Can honestly say I've never felt fitter.

:lol: Cheers. The next bit is where it gets tricky, mind, now that the "blame it on the Bacardi" pounds are off. :boogie:

Aye - I'm down another 3kg or so since then, so not exactly Biggest Loser territory. :D Been exercising here and there but my feet keep giving me trouble, which I assume is a factor of having been a fat alkie for so long. Hopefully that'll clear up a bit as the pounds gradually disappear, but I'll go and see someone about it if not (...they'll probably tell me to lose some weight).

Nice one! I've had the shits for a week after having picked up a stomach bug last week. Fly to Turkey today so it's been the perfect pre holiday conditioning as I'm down half a stone on what I was a week ago.

So speaking of the shits, I had to submit a sample earlier this week cos it had dragged on for so long. Get a call earlier on from the environmental health cos it turns out there was a parasite (cryptosporidium) found in my specimen. Ming.

So anyway I got asked a load of questions about where I've eaten, where I've bought food from etc and they're away to investigate.

So speaking of the shits, I had to submit a sample earlier this week cos it had dragged on for so long. Get a call earlier on from the environmental health cos it turns out there was a parasite (cryptosporidium) found in my specimen. Ming.

So anyway I got asked a load of questions about where I've eaten, where I've bought food from etc and they're away to investigate.

:lol: Not the first time an undesirable object has been in your back passage, no doubt.

Not sure what I'm implying there tbh.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

thanks for sharing :puke:

They need to investigate your missing soap dish you utter bamp.

My hygiene is impeccable. You live amongst the French, I dare say your standards have shifted seismically.

:lol: Dont bring my family into it.

What have you been doing? Picking winnets out your arse then smelling your fingers?

Here's the scoop, but nobody tell my lass I said this. On the Sunday before the bank holiday we're at her parents' house and her mam is doing the usual and telling us stories about that morning's dog walk, where their dog rolled in a dead hedgehog and a load of fox shit. Fast forward an hour and I'm discretely fishing dog hair out of my tea. Fast forward 24 hours and I feel fucking dreadful. Fast forward another 24 hours and I'm shitting for Britain for the next week.

Here's the scoop, but nobody tell my lass I said this. On the Sunday before the bank holiday we're at her parents' house and her mam is doing the usual and telling us stories about that morning's dog walk, where their dog rolled in a dead hedgehog and a load of fox shit. Fast forward an hour and I'm discretely fishing dog hair out of my tea. Fast forward 24 hours and I feel fucking dreadful. Fast forward another 24 hours and I'm shitting for Britain for the next week.

What really happened.......

dog.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

We all knew I was a modern miracle anyway but now we have another reason to prove this. My lass is tall for her sex (5ft 10, height taken at docs & one of those machines etc..) but now I tower a good 2-3 inches over her.

I have a woman and I'm 6ft tall, take that suckers!

But seriously me an 'er were exactly the same height but I tower over her now. Maybe the diet tips CT gave me about "growing a few inches" have worked but I genuinely am a few inches taller than her now and she hasn't noticeably shrunk.

*Beats chest, stares around menacingly, walks off with collar pulled up*