How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Nah I can still pass as someone with hair, but I mean it's been on its way for years though. My dad was baldy in his mid 20s so my goal was 30.:lol:

38 and still passing for someone with hair, I'll take that.

I'm incredibly cerebral. Let's just leave it at that. :lol:

Considered a comb-over? You know you could make it fashionable again if you wanted to. To hell with these waxed bastards, or the easy number 3...

Nah I can still pass as someone with hair, but I mean it's been on its way for years though. My dad was baldy in his mid 20s so my goal was 30. :lol:

38 and still passing for someone with hair, I'll take that.

Sure you're not related to CT? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hit a plateau recently because I've been eating all kinds of crap, so I've started using MyFitnessPal again to keep me honest. It won't last (I usually get bored of it after a week or two) but it's good for a little discipline boost every so often.

Second Parkrun this morning (skipped last week because I'd jarred my knee), still a right old plod but the main thing is it's happening, I guess.

Get yourself to weight watchers man!

How's the lack of alcohol going?

I'm trying to give it up and tonight's my first test at a bbq. My biggest worry is how it's never as much fun being around drunk people when your the sober one. You don't laugh at the same stuff etc.

Now I know the likes of J69 have always been that way, but for ex drinkers it must be hard.

Still doing the couch to 5k? You've gone a bit quiet...

Meenzer has more sense/self-respect to go to WW.

Made the massive mistake of trying to do it with our lass which resulted in limited time slots and various excuses. I've told her she's been cut loose so expect to be noisy again very soon.

What Gemmill says aye, you've got to be a bit selfish, same as I have no problem with my fella sprinting on ahead while I plod around the park at my own pace. Might pull rank if he came close to lapping me, mind. :D

Can't be doing with Weight Watchers like, I know how nutrition works and I'm down 23kg since December, I've just been indulging too much recently. "Tasty food is tasty" shocker, basically. Plus I still have that "once I start I can't stop" mentality, it's just less damaging when it's a multipack of Mini Cheddars instead of a bottle of no-brand vodka. :whistle:

How's the lack of alcohol going?

I'm trying to give it up and tonight's my first test at a bbq. My biggest worry is how it's never as much fun being around drunk people when your the sober one. You don't laugh at the same stuff etc.

Aye, that was definitely a concern, you worry that your friends might turn out to be total dickheads and that you must also have been a dickhead over the years when drunk. Turns out everyone's been dead canny though (except The Fish who's a knob even when he's sober, obviously). It's all going fine really, there's plenty of random drinks you can have when you're out to keep things interesting (except if you're in the kind of pub that only has Carling and Heineken as its draught lagers, in which case are they fuck going to have anything more interesting than Diet Coke and tonic water), and the caffeine and sugar "hangovers" are punishment enough at this age, frankly. :D

What Gemmill says aye, you've got to be a bit selfish, same as I have no problem with my fella sprinting on ahead while I plod around the park at my own pace. Might pull rank if he came close to lapping me, mind. :D

Can't be doing with Weight Watchers like, I know how nutrition works and I'm down 23kg since December, I've just been indulging too much recently. "Tasty food is tasty" shocker, basically. Plus I still have that "once I start I can't stop" mentality, it's just less damaging when it's a multipack of Mini Cheddars instead of a bottle of no-brand vodka. :whistle:

Aye, that was definitely a concern, you worry that your friends might turn out to be total dickheads and that you must also have been a dickhead over the years when drunk. Turns out everyone's been dead canny though (except The Fish who's a knob even when he's sober, obviously). It's all going fine really, there's plenty of random drinks you can have when you're out to keep things interesting (except if you're in the kind of pub that only has Carling and Heineken as its draught lagers, in which case are they fuck going to have anything more interesting than Diet Coke and tonic water), and the caffeine and sugar "hangovers" are punishmi enough at this age, frankly. :D

I don't mind them being dickheads, it's more me being the boring Cath that bothers me. Won't really bother me (I imagine) on pub night or out for a meal as they are tame affairs. It's more the intense sessions like tonight. Might have to sit with the ladies :lol:

Wow Meenzer. You cut 23kg in 6 months. That's very impressive.

Was going to say this, only slightly differently, like, wtf? Probably 6+ years since I last saw you Meenzer (Fulham game in the cold), but don't think you could have lost 23 kg then without looking anorexic.....

I've not ran for various reasons for about 2 weeks but hoping to get back into it this week coming. Already roped my dad into babysitting on Monday so I can go Zumba'ing.

Eating-wise I'm still being good with occasional 4am chocolate cravings when I'm at work but have lost 2 stone since Jan/Feb. I've also pretty much cut alcohol out altogether save the odd glass of wine on occasions. It was far too easy to just pour a glass of an evening after the bairn had gone to bed. Now I just don't have any in the house then I can't drink it.