How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

• 2 weeks later...

16st7 the heaviest I've EVER been in my life. I'm tall as fuck but this is without doubt fat cunt status. My condition sort of dictates in the short term I can't do any heavy athletic exercise, and these radiotherapists and doctors are saying during this 6 weeks eat literally what the fuck I like. I can't believe that's what they've said but it's true.

• 3 weeks later...

Rattling around the 86s now, which the internet tells me is a bit under 14 stone in old money (:dunno:). Feel like the running is gradually starting to get somewhere, I snuck under 28 minutes on the flat at Edinburgh Parkrun last weekend (gorgeous course btw, not really "in" Edinburgh at all but right on the waterfront) then did the same over the local hills this morning. Still not particuarly enjoying it, still clinging on for dear life by the end, but apparently I'm getting signed up for a 10K over the even more evil hills of Greenwich Park in December whether I like it or not (Merry bloody Christmas...) so I suppose I'd better learn to like it. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Good piece about what not to eat if you're trying to shift some timber and some useful advice to avoid certain products that might be packaged as a healthy food but upon reading the ingredients, clearly aren't. Basically, if something is loaded with ingredients, many of which are unknown to most of us, it's highly processed and better off avoiding.

http://authoritynutrition.com/15-health-foods-that-are-really-junk-foods/

Have we stopped using stones as weights now? I'm 5 11 and I reckon around 15 stone, maybe 14.5.

But fuck that, back to my Jerk Pork and Caybrew on the beach, 35 degrees today , I'll sweat it off.

• 2 weeks later...

Snuck under 85kg the other day for the first time in about six years, but otherwise I'm definitely approaching a plateau so I figured I'd best step things up a bit. Just dragged myself round the sunny streets of SE Lahndan for a 10K jog, having only done 5Ks so far this time round. A lot of it's definitely mental, or at least it must be because I got round in under an hour despite feeling reasonably sure I'd hate every second of it, so I'll definitely take that.

Also signed up for an organised 10K in hilly Greenwich Park the weekend before Christmas. Madness. :panic:

16st7 the heaviest I've EVER been in my life. I'm tall as fuck but this is without doubt fat cunt status. My condition sort of dictates in the short term I can't do any heavy athletic exercise, and these radiotherapists and doctors are saying during this 6 weeks eat literally what the fuck I like. I can't believe that's what they've said but it's true.

Down to 16st3 today, which is still a disgrace even at my height. I'm bordering 29.5 on that BMI pish, which is classed as overweight. 30.0 is fuckin obese! I don't know how serious to take that though because half of England's rugby players can't be classed as obese. Luckily in 3 weeks when I start feeling better I can't start training again and get down to my proper 14st weight. Piece of piss when you don't smoke.

Lemon, Ginger and garlic are the key to just about everything.

Sounds like the "Ethiopian 1984 diet" Stevie recommends for those who are more than 2st overweight. (Assuming you mean lemon, ginger, garlic and literally nothing else.)

Sounds like the "Ethiopian 1984 diet" Stevie recommends for those who are more than 2st overweight. (Assuming you mean lemon, ginger, garlic and literally nothing else.)

They mitigate a bad diet. :) Especially lemon there is literlly something magical about the stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In the past two weeks I reckon I've consumed as much food and booze as in the previous two months. Enjoyed it but very much looking forward to getting back on the healthy living train. January detox starts today. Love handles to be lost by Feb 1.

I'll just get back to my ordinary drinking which is a manageable 54 pints a week. But, aye, Christmas week was a ludicrous amount and I need to limit it sharpish. Food was the worst though; I think I had 4 pizzas in 4 days so it'll be home-made soup and pints of water from now on to make sure I don't balloon.

Christmas day was obscene like. It was about 8pm when I was lying on the floor, heart burn raging, telling myself no more food or drink could possibly pass my lips. Then just an hour later we break out the port and cheese and everyone gets stuck in.