How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Hello everyone. Happy New Year

I just thought I'd pop in to let you know what a fat bastard I am. 12 stone and 5'10. It doesn't sound like a lot but I've got a proper gut on me. bloody Christmas.

2015 will involve a lot of salad

just did the "bodypump" class at the gym for the first time in ages. the class was a bit shit but it felt awesome busting a proper sweat through exercise instead of through over-eating, as i have for the last couple of weeks.

Hello everyone. Happy New Year

I just thought I'd pop in to let you know what a fat bastard I am. 12 stone and 5'10. It doesn't sound like a lot but I've got a proper gut on me. bloody Christmas.

2015 will involve a lot of salad

CT's target weight (and height).

I've drunk about 4 bottles of wine over the whole holiday period- just not really into the booze anymore.

Having said that, I've eaten the several herds of animals, more cheese than a tramps gang bang, and enough chocolate to put Augustus Gloop to shame.

I've drunk about 4 bottles of wine over the whole holiday period- just not really into the booze anymore.

Having said that, I've eaten the several herds of animals, more cheese than a tramps gang bang, and enough chocolate to put Augustus Gloop to shame.

Good man.

I think I'm at least 3lbs up since 18 December. Had my first weights session since 17 Dec earlier today and thought I was going to have a massive whitey. :lol: Hopefully it'll not be so horrendous next time. Will go to the gym again or for a run tomorrow then back into the swing of things on Monday to get the extra weight shed. Got a rotten layer of flab around my midriff which I must get rid of.

Just entered the Great North Run ballot as well.

Okay, we're going out for dinner tonight with my parents who have just got back from holiday and then tomorrow I'm back on track. I've got 7 weeks to be semi-happy wearing a nice frock (don't really do dresses) so after a pep talk last night I'm going to give couch to 5k a serious go.

Cath, try Shaun T's insanity workout. You can take it at your own pace in your living room. On torrent in the usual places.

I'm back to the gym again today after a weekend nursing tight muscles. Doing the grit high intensity interval cardio class. 30 minute blast, not unlike insanity.

The great thing about that type of training is you burn calories for hours after you finish, meaning you eat like a horse afterwards.

I'm not totally au fait with these torrent places but I'll see what I can find - thanks.

Currently collapsed on the sofa having done the gym this morning. Feeling half proud of myself and half sick :lol:

I was canny ill before christmas, been having colds regularly from the kids who pick up everything and i was on loads of flights, late nights etc. I had one last trip to do on Monday 15th Dec and then i was meant to be on holiday from 17th. I flew to London having felt shite all day Sunday, did meeting near Heathrow then went across to Whitehall to meet some chaps from the govt, had 2 hours with them getting grief and then took a train back home. Started shivering just as we left London, managed to keep it together for a couple of hours, got in a cab and ran upstairs to the bog. I then spent the next 3 days in bed with the following routine: wake up with stomach pains, pains turns into excruciating cramp, cry out in pain, decide to go to bog, arse literally like a hot tap, stagger back to bed, fall asleep, wake up 2 hours later in excruciating pain. For 3 fucking days. Tuesday and Wednesday were hellish, the Thursday my head cleared a bit but i was shiiting blood on the friday morning I didnt eat from the Monday lunchtime till friday night and that was just some rice.

Fuck couch to 5k man, get the gastro from hell and watch the pounds fall off. The kicker being i didnt shit again for another 5 days.

:lol: Sounds like me when I had that parasite thing earlier in the year. Everything apart from crying out in pain and shitting blood. The former cos it's for soft kids, the latter cos my immune system has more respect for me than that.

I was canny ill before christmas, been having colds regularly from the kids who pick up everything and i was on loads of flights, late nights etc. I had one last trip to do on Monday 15th Dec and then i was meant to be on holiday from 17th. I flew to London having felt shite all day Sunday, did meeting near Heathrow then went across to Whitehall to meet some chaps from the govt, had 2 hours with them getting grief and then took a train back home. Started shivering just as we left London, managed to keep it together for a couple of hours, got in a cab and ran upstairs to the bog. I then spent the next 3 days in bed with the following routine: wake up with stomach pains, pains turns into excruciating cramp, cry out in pain, decide to go to bog, arse literally like a hot tap, stagger back to bed, fall asleep, wake up 2 hours later in excruciating pain. For 3 fucking days. Tuesday and Wednesday were hellish, the Thursday my head cleared a bit but i was shiiting blood on the friday morning I didnt eat from the Monday lunchtime till friday night and that was just some rice.

Fuck couch to 5k man, get the gastro from hell and watch the pounds fall off. The kicker being i didnt shit again for another 5 days.

Jesus, sounds like something you'd pick up in India. On the bright side at least you have no holiday fat to shift.

Remarkably none of my colleagues got it so i doubt the mandarins spent their last week of the year on the bog.

It was at epidemic levels over here, our lass went to the pharmacy and explained the symptoms. The pharmacist said loads of people have been reporting the same and she got given a medicine for the cramps, among other things.

When she explained it was the medicine they normally give women for period pains i think i sunk to my lowest moment of the week. Just to kick sand in my face she goes 'now you know how we feel every month'.

If i'd been well enough, i'd have handed in my rusty sheriff's badge for the town called 'man'.

I've done two Parkruns and a 10k plod around the mean streets of Gosforth already this year and I've still put on about 2 kilos. Damn you, sugary drink-heavy nights out and well-stocked parental fridges. *shakes fist*