How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Im sorry, but my days of long winded back on forths on here are over. Suffice to say a lot of “professors” are finding a lot of health benefits from a Keto diet. Even in Great Ormonde street it’s been prescribed for kids under 16 to help them manage their epilepsy medicine free.

Maybe give it a go and see for yourself :)

The treatment for epilepsy, which i know about, is a complete red herring here.

I've  looked and i cant find any experimental evidence this diet works. Might have missed it and happy to be corrected mind.There is very good evidence fasting works though, which you've dismissed as the NHS doesn't know what its tallking about. You've also suggested the keto diet can cure type 1 diabetes which is both ridiculous amd frankly dangerous. You're clearly getting your information from some very dubious sources.

The overall opinion from dieticians seems to me that this diet isnt sustainable and the long term effects aren't known but potentially dangerous. This would fit with my personal observations and with your past dieting behaviour. Dr Atkins was clinically obese when died btw. 

10 hours ago, Renton said:

The treatment for epilepsy, which i know about, is a complete red herring here.

I've  looked and i cant find any experimental evidence this diet works. Might have missed it and happy to be corrected mind.There is very good evidence fasting works though, which you've dismissed as the NHS doesn't know what its tallking about. You've also suggested the keto diet can cure type 1 diabetes which is both ridiculous amd frankly dangerous. You're clearly getting your information from some very dubious sources.

The overall opinion from dieticians seems to me that this diet isnt sustainable and the long term effects aren't known but potentially dangerous. This would fit with my personal observations and with your past dieting behaviour. Dr Atkins was clinically obese when died btw. 

And he probably had bad breath too

Americans eat huge amounts of meat don't they? I'd say its probably true to have a good diet you need to do the opposite of them. Same applies to CT come to think of it. :whistle:

Cut down on meat, but also cut down on carbs, particularly sugars derived from corn syrup. in fact ditch sugar completely. Eat more salad, veg, and fruit. I'll need some convincing the keto diet is more beneficial than a Mediterranean diet personally. 

Edited by Renton

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Americans eat huge amounts of meat don't they? I'd say its probably true to have a good diet you need to do the opposite of them. Same applies to CT come to think of it. :whistle:

Cut down on meat, but also cut down on carbs, particularly sugars derived from corn syrup. in fact ditch sugar completely. Eat more salad, veg, and fruit. I'll need some convincing the keto diet is more beneficial than a Mediterranean diet personally. 

I mean Americans eat more processed carbs than anywhere else on the planet. That's the source of their problems, not meat. Anyway get out on your walk, you fat cunt. 

:lol: No probs. Billy no calories was on the treadmill at 7:30am burning off 500 of his 800 calorie intake for the day. I could practically hear Roy Castle playing his trumpet and praising my dedication from beyond the grave. 

• Haha 4

I mean, why torture yourself like that? 800 calories a day sounds like absolute hell and clearly isn’t sustainable. Neither is it necessary. You can achieve calorie deficit on about 2.5k calories a day and moderate exercise without starving yourself 

I understand the benefits of getting into ketosis. I have followed low carb/high fat nutrition plans before. 

What I don’t understand is why just 800 calories? That’s not the keto diet, it’s the starvation diet

Motherfucker. I've said because I want to shift the lockdown weight in a hurry and I don't want to be eating a calorie deficit, which I will definitely keep falling off, for the next 6 months. 

Instead I'll lose a stone and a half in 3 to 4 weeks and that'll be that. It's nowhere near as hard as you seem to think it is btw. If most of the calories are from protein and fat, it's a piece of piss. It's the middle of the afternoon now, a time when in the past I would without fail be wanting crisps or something, and I'm fine and don't feel like I want or need anything. I'm not remotely in starvation. 

I had a smoked salmon omelette for breakfast, chicken satay for lunch, and I've got chilli for tea. All nice meals, none of it starvation. 

And for the record, 800 divided by 3 is not 200, ya fucking dope. :lol:

Edited by Gemmill

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Motherfucker. I've said because I want to shift the lockdown weight in a hurry and I don't want to be eating a calorie deficit, which I will definitely keep falling off, for the next 6 months. 

Instead I'll lose a stone and a half in 3 to 4 weeks and that'll be that. It's nowhere near as hard as you seem to think it is btw. If most of the calories are from protein and fat, it's a piece of piss. It's the middle of the afternoon now, a time when in the past I would without fail be wanting crisps or something, and I'm fine and don't feel like I want or need anything. I'm not remotely in starvation. 

I had a smoked salmon omelette for breakfast, chicken satay for lunch, and I've got chilli for tea. All nice meals, none of it starvation. 

And for the record, 800 divided by 3 is not 200, ya fucking dope. :lol:

My mistake, it’s 260 or something - a veritable feast 

• Haha 3