How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

Charming, I mean all I've done is shown concern. Anyway, I reckon if your going down this route, bulaemia sounds like more fun. 

aye, at least you're reminded of what a proper meal feels like, till you see it in reverse.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Ah and here's fucking Club Med Luigi, the cliff walker. I hope you got your eyes pecked out by a seagull. 

Well, at least the lack of calories isn't affecting your mood.

• Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried one diet in my life which was the 5:2 in the run up to my wedding. It worked but it wasn't easy going at times. Other than that it's been a case of try to burn more than you put in. But hearing Gemmill orgasm over this Fast 800 thing I thought I'd give it a go myself.

It's genuinely a piece of piss. My dinners have been stir frys, burgers, meatballs, currys and beef stroganoff. I haven't felt hungry once, I'm at optimal keto levels and I've shifted 11lbs in the first week. The weight loss in inevitably going to slow but for anyone looking to lose a bit of gut this is the diet to try.

I'm formally calling for public apologies from anyone who doubted the Great One's advice.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

I've tried one diet in my life which was the 5:2 in the run up to my wedding. It worked but it wasn't easy going at times. Other than that it's been a case of try to burn more than you put in. But hearing Gemmill orgasm over this Fast 800 thing I thought I'd give it a go myself.

It's genuinely a piece of piss. My dinners have been stir frys, burgers, meatballs, currys and beef stroganoff. I haven't felt hungry once, I'm at optimal keto levels and I've shifted 11lbs in the first week. The weight loss in inevitably going to slow but for anyone looking to lose a bit of gut this is the diet to try.

I'm formally calling for public apologies from anyone who doubted the Great One's advice.

Here we go, finally I get the credit I so richly deserve. 

I did it for 4 weeks in the end, and the last 3 to 4 days of that were the first time I started to feel quite hungry, but I think that was just cos I'd lost a lot of the weight I needed to lose. 

Final tally was 20.5 pounds and 4 percentage points of fat gone. I had similar to you in the first week - lost 10 and a bit pounds, so it took me another 3 weeks to lose the same again, but you don't really mind it cos it's so easy. 

I'm now on the normal keto diet (less than 20g of carbs per day, most calories from fat) as of yesterday, one eye on calories, but not counting them. So we'll see how this goes. 

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

I've signed up for a gym for the first time in my life this week. Legitimately terrified of going for the first session.

Look at these New Zealand people and their safe gym visits. There'll still be faecal matter on all the equipment though. 

Edited by Gemmill

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Look at these New Zealand people and their safe gym visits. There'll still be faecal matter on all the equipment though. 

Aye but the worst I can get from that is cholera, so I see that as a win

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/09/2020 at 23:16, Renton said:

The treatment for epilepsy, which i know about, is a complete red herring here.

I've  looked and i cant find any experimental evidence this diet works. Might have missed it and happy to be corrected mind.There is very good evidence fasting works though, which you've dismissed as the NHS doesn't know what its tallking about. You've also suggested the keto diet can cure type 1 diabetes which is both ridiculous amd frankly dangerous. You're clearly getting your information from some very dubious sources.

The overall opinion from dieticians seems to me that this diet isnt sustainable and the long term effects aren't known but potentially dangerous. This would fit with my personal observations and with your past dieting behaviour. Dr Atkins was clinically obese when died btw. 

[Diet Doctor Podcast] #57 - Dr. Ian Lake #dietDoctorPodcast 

https://podcastaddict.com/episode/114085271 via @PodcastAddict

British GP with type 1 diabetes uses keto diet to chin his type 1 diabetes. 

In other news, Renton gets to shut his ENTIRE FACE.