How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Proper vegans can't have pizzas either, plastic boy. 

They will probably just call it pitza and pretend it does taste the same. Just like vurst.

This honestly might be the weirdest thread on this place.

On 06/10/2020 at 22:14, Andrew said:

Aye but the worst I can get from that is cholera, so I see that as a win

Anyway, I haven't caught cholera yet and I'm doing 3 or 4 days a week at the gym.

Hardest part has been upping the amount I eat properly to sustain some weight gain.

Haven't focused so much on the scales, I'm content with having to replace half of my clothes over the last 6 months, milestone in mind of being up 12kg by the anniversary of starting going, which I'm pretty well on track for.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

@Christmas Tree  Howay, CT, forget the politics and football thread, this is the one for you, Quiff will reply to your every post, Gloomy and Gemmill are in and Rayvin won't post every time but it'll be a long one when he does. Diet-T-level-tastic! :good:

:lol:

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

It’s like a draft excluder 

Think it was Plato who said “long and thin goes too far in, short and thick does the trick”

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...

Did my first ever Parkrun today. I can sort of see what all the fuss is about now. Dead canny atmosphere, all the marshalls were great. I shall return. 

This bloke overtook me pushing his kid in a buggy, and just disappeared into the distance. That shouldn't be allowed, but other than that, a nice morning out. 

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Did my first ever Parkrun today. I can sort of see what all the fuss is about now. Dead canny atmosphere, all the marshalls were great. I shall return. 

This bloke overtook me pushing his kid in a buggy, and just disappeared into the distance. That shouldn't be allowed, but other than that, a nice morning out. 

:lol: Aye, sounds familiar. Did you get outsprinted by a little kid at the finish line? That's more or less guaranteed too. Apparently tripping them up is frowned upon. :dunno:

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Gemmill said:

What happened to you? The old Gemmill would be seething at this forced jollity 

20 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

What happened to you? The old Gemmill would be seething at this forced jollity 

Ah don't worry, I don't participate in any of the fun. They were demanding smiles and a sprint finish as I came round the final corner, and they got neither. :cuppa:

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Low 29 but was just trotting around chatting with a mate. Weirdly though that was top 15 in my age group, so I'm ready to dominate the scene next time around. 

That is pedestrian. Come back when you’re close to 25 and we’ll compare notes