How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

In a real grind at the moment, getting calories up consistently is catching up to me a bit, haven't been properly "hungry" in a week which makes getting enough calories to keep gaining difficult.

Actual workouts are going well, taking a week next week though since I'm away for half of it and I need to get over a bit of an injury that I've been making do with.

Top tip: drink your calories, don’t eat them. its much easier to neck loads of protein shakes whizzed up with peanut butter, banana etc during a bulk than chewing your way through calories which can be soul destroying when you’re full 

8 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Had a meeting with a personal trainer today and really looking forward to starting next week.

Mainly concentrating on the various weight machines and managed them all very well.

🎶Well, the fat bastards come in these places

And the fat twats are all the same

You don't look at their faces

And you don't ask their names

You don't think of them as human

You don't think of them at all

You keep your mind on the money

Keeping your eyes on the wall

I'm your private trainer

A trainer for money

I'll do what you want me to do

I'm your private trainer

A trainer for money

And any old push ups will do

I wanna make a million quid

I wanna live out by the sea

Have a husband and some children

Yeah, I guess I want a family

All the fat bastards come in these places

And the fat twats are all the same

You don't look at their faces

And you don't ask their names

I'm your private trainer

A trainer for money

I'll do what you want me to do

I'm your private trainer 

A trainer for money

And any old sit ups will do. 🎵

tina turner dance GIF

• Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Tom said:

Can anyone on here recommend a decent gym log book? 

Starting to find the apps annoying.

What app(s) have you tried?

Moving house next week so its all change for me!

Had my last session with my PT which I was genuinely sad about, hes been training me since i started just less than a couple of years ago and he's brilliant, staying as an online customer so my programming will be on an app instead but it's not quite the same.

Changing gyms too! There is one of the franchise that I am a member off now where I am moving to but its a bit of a crap one, so switching to a fancier place, figured I can justify it since I've stuck to it for nearly 2 years.

Still feels kind of weird, first time I've had to shift from the things I started out on as an absolute beginner. 

• 1 month later...

Things going well for me at the moment, slowly inching my way up to my goal weight of 75Kg whilst keeping body fat levels flat or slightly lowered (around 14.8% currently, want to stay below 15) which is perfect for me.

New gym is a breath of fresh air, incredibly well equipped, much higher quality, genuinely making the workouts feel different.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Sunk quicker than the Titanic :lol: 

Had the first two sessions with a PT then pulled / tore a muscle  (best guess around the Gluteal area. Had physio which seems to be making no difference.

Doubt I’ll ever venture into a gym again :lol: 

Ah shit :lol:

well, you tried? 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Had the first two sessions with a PT then pulled / tore a muscle  (best guess around the Gluteal area. Had physio which seems to be making no difference.

sorry to hear that. Injuries happen to everyone though so don’t let it put you off for good. 

My stats pre-holiday: 81..5kg, 12% bf. I imagine both figures will have gone up substantially by the time I get back from the beach!

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

https://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/6853-hobbies/

😉