How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

• 2 months later...

How has everyone gone on their 2022 goals then?

I'm still working towards the goal weight I set one I stopped being fucking ill, it is definitely taking longer than I had hoped to get there but I am keeping my body fat consistently low as I slowly move up on the scales which is what I want.

I am so much stronger than I was 6 months ago though, really got stuck into my training and kept the intensity up which is more of a mental game than a physical one, being willing to really grind out higher weights and constant improvements.

Everything is better, but my back is fucking class. I would genuinely not believe where I am if I went back to a couple of years ago.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

All my goals have been own goals since I fucked my hip at the gym :lol:  Weight piled on but hoping a brisk walk on New Year’s Day removes all the added calories.

Thats a shitter. what did you do?

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

All my goals have been own goals since I fucked my hip at the gym :lol:  Weight piled on but hoping a brisk walk on New Year’s Day removes all the added calories.

Hope you get back on track soon. It sounded like you were making good progress before that 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Andrew said:

How has everyone gone on their 2022 goals then?

I'm still working towards the goal weight I set one I stopped being fucking ill, it is definitely taking longer than I had hoped to get there but I am keeping my body fat consistently low as I slowly move up on the scales which is what I want.

I am so much stronger than I was 6 months ago though, really got stuck into my training and kept the intensity up which is more of a mental game than a physical one, being willing to really grind out higher weights and constant improvements.

Everything is better, but my back is fucking class. I would genuinely not believe where I am if I went back to a couple of years ago.

Pics or GTFO

16 minutes ago, Andrew said:

If anyone is wondering why I said no last time someone asked.

You can ask robin when he can post again in the new year.

Honestly think he was just taking the piss out of your hair, mate. No malice meant at all. He’s not that type of lad

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Honestly think he was just taking the piss out of your hair, mate. No malice meant at all. He’s not that type of lad

Good for him.

To clarify, Robin is not banned, he is restricted from posting for a few days.

He had two chances, one you saw, one you didn't.

He opted not to take either.