How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Nothing other than being nosey, and trying to build better mental impressions of people on here.

I'm 6ft2 and 14st10 lightest I've been for 7 years, lost a lot of weight rapidly, hope I can sustain it, got cheek bones and everything for the first time in a while.

6ft2 and 14 stone 10.

Not been to the gym in time since I broke my hand though so things have suffered a bit.

Gemmill used to be way north of 15 stone iirc for our Toontastic scale topper so far.

6ft2 and 14 stone 10.

Not been to the gym in time since I broke my hand though so things have suffered a bit.

Gemmill used to be way north of 15 stone iirc for our Toontastic scale topper so far.

:icon_lol: That's exactly the same as me, like exactly, same age almost to the month, same height, same weight, same memories of John Anderson's testimonial. The peak I reached was 17 stone, and people say "ah but you're tall and carry it well", but you still feel like a fat cunt, I do now, I'm really living in the gym last week or so and eating much less, I really need to, makes you feel better too.

6ft2 and 14 stone 10.

:icon_lol: That's exactly the same as me, like exactly, same age almost to the month, same height, same weight, same memories of John Anderson's testimonial. The peak I reached was 17 stone, and people say "ah but you're tall and carry it well", but you still feel like a fat cunt, I do now, I'm really living in the gym last week or so and eating much less, I really need to, makes you feel better too.

Yeah I've noticed a few parallels actually when you've mentioned certain things. :lol:

I havent been to the gym in ages sadly. Not that I love the gym particularly but you can tell the world of difference when you've made it part of your routine. You're right like you can probably get away with a few more pounds being taller but I've felt like a right flabby bastard when I've been hitting the sauce and not doing anything physical to compensate. You just know it in yourself.

What was going on for you to hit 17 stone like? Was that just London excess taking its toll?

5' 9" and 15 stone 6. Considering I used to be 19.5 stone, chubby jibes will fall on deaf ears. :lol:

Luke man, you lost about 4 stone when you went from having a shaved head to growing that high top with full sideburn face furntiure. I barely recognised you. :icon_lol:

5'7". 14 stone.

*awaits tubby jibes*

I always thought you'd look like Hammy off Topgear for some reason.

:good::(

5'7". 14 stone.

*awaits tubby jibes*

:icon_lol:

You fat jabber.

Fuck off Twinkle Toes :gay:

It's all muscle- honest. :lol:

6ft2 and 14 stone 10.

Yeah I've noticed a few parallels actually when you've mentioned certain things. :lol:

I havent been to the gym in ages sadly. Not that I love the gym particularly but you can tell the world of difference when you've made it part of your routine. You're right like you can probably get away with a few more pounds being taller but I've felt like a right flabby bastard when I've been hitting the sauce and not doing anything physical to compensate. You just know it in yourself.

What was going on for you to hit 17 stone like? Was that just London excess taking its toll?

Injured my knee so couldn't run or play football, lost my job, lots of alcohol once you get over 25 you soon pile it on. I haven't been that weight for about 4 years. Nar London fuckin hell, you don't need to go to the gym when you're in London you do that much fuckin walking around on the tube and what not. No wonder you see so few fat people in London, has a lot to do with the way of life, like hardly anyone takes their car in to work in Central London.

5' 9" and 15 stone 6. Considering I used to be 19.5 stone, chubby jibes will fall on deaf ears. :gay:

Luke man, you lost about 4 stone when you went from having a shaved head to growing that high top with full sideburn face furntiure. I barely recognised you. :icon_lol:

:lol:

I never realised how big my sideburns were like, then I saw a side view photo of meself and nearly shat bricks! I looked like Elvis and probably had the same blood pressure.

Nice and neat now, you'll be pleased to hear. :good:

6ft2 and 14 stone 10.

Injured my knee so couldn't run or play football, lost my job, lots of alcohol once you get over 25 you soon pile it on. I haven't been that weight for about 4 years. Nar London fuckin hell, you don't need to go to the gym when you're in London you do that much fuckin walking around on the tube and what not. No wonder you see so few fat people in London, has a lot to do with the way of life, like hardly anyone takes their car in to work in Central London.

Proper downer that mate. Glad to hear it's in the past anyway! Think I'd be right if it wasnt for the pints but them alone take their toll tbh.

6ft2 and 14 stone 10.

:lol: That's exactly the same as me, like exactly, same age almost to the month, same height, same weight, same memories of John Anderson's testimonial. The peak I reached was 17 stone, and people say "ah but you're tall and carry it well", but you still feel like a fat cunt, I do now, I'm really living in the gym last week or so and eating much less, I really need to, makes you feel better too.

Yeah I've noticed a few parallels actually when you've mentioned certain things. :good:

Proper downer that mate. Glad to hear it's in the past anyway! Think I'd be right if it wasnt for the pints but them alone take their toll tbh.

:icon_lol: Some people just are fat mate. I just abused me body too much, too many take aways, too much beer, only 8 weeks ago I was 16st. Daft thing to say but I'm naturally athletic if that's possible. Me dad was about to sign for Newcastle when he was 17 and ruptured his knee ligaments never played again because they couldn't fix them then. Me mother was the second best swimmer in England when she was 19 for a brief time, and me nana used to run 800m for the north. It's just as well I have those genes cos this body has taken some abuse down the years. Some people just have shit metabolisms, that's why I never abuse, some people are fortunate some aren't and don't lose weight no matter what they do though, it's not a sin to be overweight, you asked me what did you to get 17 stone :gay::o:o it happens to anyone with big appetites. People comfort eat too when they're down. I know you were tall in the pic I saw of you beside Isegrim who looked more of Aaron Lennon type.