How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

5'9" & 13 stone. I blame middle age spread for this although I really should drink less!

Edit: Lack of excercise is also a factor!

Thats not too disimilar to me, that like.

I'm 37, been to the gym three times in my life and I just can't get away with it, stopped playing football when I was about 19 when I couldn't manage to play with a shit hangover and just got out the loop.

I should be a right fat bastard really but fluctuate between 12.2 and 12.8 depending on what kind of week I've had, I'm about 12.5 at the minute and am five foot, nine. I've probably not ballooned my weight as I've done 12 hour shifts for years and have always been on the go plus don't eat a lot when I've been on my nightshift cycle. Still have developed little man tits which I don't like but have a running machine which I haven't used for months due to lack of access which will be cleared in a week or so, which I can't wait to get started with again.

Seen a lot of younger lads and lasses around who are a lot bigger than me and look my age but are ten years younger, I don't know if it's just my imagination, but the twenty somethings seem to be either nice and lean or very overweight with little middle ground and some look old beyond their years.

5'9" & 13 stone. I blame middle age spread for this although I really should drink less!

Edit: Lack of excercise is also a factor!

Thats not too disimilar to me, that like.

I'm 37, been to the gym three times in my life and I just can't get away with it, stopped playing football when I was about 19 when I couldn't manage to play with a shit hangover and just got out the loop.

I should be a right fat bastard really but fluctuate between 12.2 and 12.8 depending on what kind of week I've had, I'm about 12.5 at the minute and am five foot, nine. I've probably not ballooned my weight as I've done 12 hour shifts for years and have always been on the go plus don't eat a lot when I've been on my nightshift cycle. Still have developed little man tits which I don't like but have a running machine which I haven't used for months due to lack of access which will be cleared in a week or so, which I can't wait to get started with again.

Seen a lot of younger lads and lasses around who are a lot bigger than me and look my age but are ten years younger, I don't know if it's just my imagination, but the twenty somethings seem to be either nice and lean or very overweight with little middle ground and some look old beyond their years.

Nar it's true, the student population in the toon helps enhance that view like. You go up Osborne Road sometimes and it's not like you're in the toon at all.

6foot and about 13s7lbs at the minute. Got down to a lean 13stone for my wedding and managed to eat shit for 6 straight weeks after

Without sounding bent you're a good looking chap to be fair, eating shit fucks your skin up though, fucks mine up it's not just your belly and face that get the consequences. Honestly once you get to 30 you have to really start thinking about what your eating. One Big Mac instead of two in my case.

I think the drink's the worst. Not your problem obviously like, KD. I drink more wine than I used to and only really drink lager when I'm out. Cutting down on lager / beer is a big help in keeping the weight off. Just got me to thinking about a mate of mine actually, who drinks a lot and smokes a lot of weed and likes his tucker. I remember the time he was stoned then had a massive Chinese Takeaway followed by a full box of Mars Ice Cream bars afterwards. :suicide:

Edited by alex

Don't really have issues with my skin, but half a stone on me can be the difference between having a borderline 6 pack or a full on set of moobs!

I did my ankle ligaments 2 months ago and only played my first game back on Sunday so I'm hoping I'll be back down to 13stone by the new year.

I need to start doing more exercise like. I walk the dog a lot but that's about it atm. Funny thing is though, my weight doesn't vary much even when I do no exercise or quite a lot.

Edited by alex

Well I'm gonna try and get to 14st by December be a right transformation if I do in under 3 month. It's just me derby I need to sort out now like, me legs are firm as fuck and me arse and so it should be at my age.

Most of it is purely diet based for me. I eat very few fruit or veg and usually go for the easy option of a pizza or some chips for tea. When I'm feeling a bit healthier and can be arsed to have some chicken or rice and cut down on the chocolate and crisps for a few weeks it's amazing how much fitter and healthier I feel.

Well I'm gonna try and get to 14st by December be a right transformation if I do in under 3 month. It's just me derby I need to sort out now like, me legs are firm as fuck and me arse and so it should be at my age.

We will be posting progress pics soon :suicide:

One of my mates posts weekly updates of his naked self on body building forums :D

Pizza, chinkeys are well bad, but curries are catastrophic. It's a one of things I think god could've done slightly better by making nice food healthy.

We will be posting progress pics soon :suicide:

One of my mates posts weekly updates of his naked self on body building forums :razz:

Oh dear :D The thing is I don't want to build muscle, I've got enough everywhere and when you end up with muscle like a bouncer you have to maintain or it turns to flab. Cardio, cardio, cardio for me like, fuckin great lookin at yourself and having no hint of a double chin like, over that 16st mark and the Harold Bishop neck starts kicking in.

5ft 10 and about 12 stone i think, not weighed myself for ages and lost a bit of weight recently.

I was overweight a year or so back from the drink but now hardly go out, dont drink beer in the house and my diet is good. Mainly fresh fish, quite a bit of red meat but try to mix up veal, beef and lamb and not too often, loads of veg and salads, lots of different pasta and mainly fruits for snacks at home. We also eat quite of lot of lentils (with a bit of onion and lardons) when we have things like confit of duck. Given how much i smoke, my lack of regular exercise (apart from long walks on a sunday and the odd run) and the damage from years of drug abuse, my diet is the only thing keeping me alive.